Not open for further replies.

Dont be a lemon

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 2, 2006
Party time all the time
AFL Club
Essendon
Yes, in 15 days and about 21 and a half hours the round 1 clash between the Kangaroos and Essendon will take place.

Essendon are looking to build on last season and will continue on the road to eventual premiership glory.

Kangaroos are looking for a steady wind down that helps them enjoy the twilight years as they are on the road to insolvency.

I think Essendon will come out on top with a massive win and give the Kangaroos the first of what I'm sure will be 22 losses this season.

That's my hot tip :thumbsu:

Yes, in 15 days and about 21 and a half hours the round 1 clash between the Kangaroos and Essendon will take place.

Essendon are looking to build on last season and will continue on the road to eventual premiership glory.

Kangaroos are looking for a steady wind down that helps them enjoy the twilight years as they are on the road to insolvency.

I think Essendon will come out on top with a massive win and give the Kangaroos the first of what I'm sure will be 22 losses this season.

Why are you so obsessed with culling the Roos?

This is Braun_2_B_Wild obsessed and having a crack at North Melbourne up to his old tricks again under his other BF username

This is Braun_2_B_Wild obsessed and having a crack at North Melbourne up to his old tricks again under his other BF username

Yeah sure it is mate :D Your ****** down at hardon st just can't imagine 2 people in the world that want to see your pathetic excuse for a club die a miserable death :D

I would have thought Essednon would be looking to build on season 2000 if they're to get over the roos in Rnd 1. Roos by 42 at a canter.

PS: Every club (even Freo) is on the road to "eventual" premiership glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sure it is mate :D Your morons down at hardon st just can't imagine 2 people in the world that want to see your pathetic excuse for a club die a miserable death :D

Lets just combine them and see what we get.
Captain Afterworld + Braun_2_B_wild = SAME IP ADDRESS.

Game Over Loser :eek:

One IP Address for Both User Names

Should protect your internet connection a little better:D

Lets just combine them and see what we get.
Captain Afterworld + Braun_2_B_wild = SAME IP ADDRESS.

Game Over Loser :eek:

One IP Address for Both User Names

Should protect your internet connection a little better:D

:rolleyes: Oh we have a little network expert hax0r here :rolleyes:

And how exactly did you find my IP address from an internet forum which doesn't display IP addresses? :D

Saw this thread earlier today, and declined to comment then but will suggest now it is unedifying.

Not that a capitulation is in ofference, on the contrary but would prefer to get smacked for being a big head over a gallant loss than gloating over anyone's demise, or perception thereof. Let this one slide.

Anything is possible these days mate.
I know your IP & I know you don't have a secure internet connection:D
I'll let you wonder about the rest Braun_2_B_Not_as_smart_as_you_think_you_are:D

HAHAHAHAHA this is the sort of stuff I would expect on a Mirc channel back in 1997. Nice try but you chose the wrong subject to start bullshitting me with :D :D :D

Try convince me by talking about something you might actually know a little bit about that I wouldn't know about.... like rattling a tin... supporting a club who are on their last knees and about to fold? :D :D

Do you actually want the Kangaroos gone? I am not ashamed to keep sprouting this but if the Kangaroos go, then I am not so sure I will be anywhere near as passionate about the game. It would be adultery to the fabric of the game, as this club along with a select few of others has shaped the things we love about the game.

I bag the shit out of every club when I see a weakness but surely everyone is on the same page here and barracking for the Roos and stoked about them sticking it to a terrible administration currently running the game. :mad:

Try convincing me by talking about something you might actually know a little bit about that I wouldn't know about....
Like, anything?

You failed ages ago with this trolling caper mate. Most trolls at least have the good sense to know when to, in the AFL words, expand into new area's. People look at your troll attempts and lower their head.

But I still luv ya!! :thumbsu:

Braun_2_B_Wild and Captain Afterworld both of you enjoy watching The Footy Show hosted by the North Melbourne president James Brayshaw with Gary Lyon this year :thumbsu:
HAHAHAHA:D:D
Capt Afterbirth : Who's this North Melbourne they keep talking about?
Borntobelaughedat : The mob called the Kangaroos last year.
Afterbirth : Well why aren't they calling them the Gold Coast Kangaroos? You spent all of last year telling me they had no choice but to relocate!
BTBLA : I was wrong...what's new in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back