Game Day Round 1: Melbourne v Gold Coast Suns MCG , 1:40pm AEDT Saturday, April 4, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvia Saint I lke the look of your team. I think that is get rid of a Watts though on today's pathetic effort.
I'd go:
B. Jetta Dunn Grimes
HB. Frost T Mac Salem
C. Vince Jones Harry o
HF. JKH Pedo Kent
F. Garlett Hogan Viney

R. Jamar Tyson Newton

IC. Toumpas, Michie, Cross Sub: Vandenberg

you Melbourne supporters are unbelievable in blaming watts for everything. I watched 20+ melbourne games in 2014 and like roosy, I think he did his job consistently and used the ball without a doubt the best of your list.

you Melbourne supporters are unbelievable in blaming watts for everything. I watched 20+ melbourne games in 2014 and like roosy, I think he did his job consistently and used the ball without a doubt the best of your list.

If he was picked in the 20s im sure most would he happy with his progress , but being taken number one he will always carry the stigma that he needs to be more than average

Don't lump us all together as one, especially with the one you quoted.

If he was picked in the 20s im sure most would he happy with his progress , but being taken number one he will always carry the stigma that he needs to be more than average
I almost want to make a highlight reel of

I think anyone that holds the draft up as the best way to judge players doesn't know a thing about football
Don't lump us all together as one, especially with the one you quoted.
yeah no fair enough but I'm just making a point because it is a shocking amount of dees supporters.

Not bagging out Watts because i thought he had a good year, but he wasn't that consistent. Watch the replay of the Sydney game. Watts was absolutely hopeless in that game, he'd just sit in loose space and let his man run free, Roosy gave him a good spray during that game

Why on earth did you watch 20+ Melbourne games last year as a North supporter?!

if you are into sadomasochism (that means that you like punishing yourself...) go and watch us play Hawthorn at Etihad.

Have you seen the state of the economy?? **** Jack Watts.

What you should be more concerned about is the major effect Jack Watts is having on Global Warming
Good thing he's been steering clear of Greece lately after the shambles he left their economy in. I also heard he's running the Mexican cartels from Melbourne trainings.

NAB Challenge 3 injury list
Jeremy Howe (hamstring) – test
Jayden Hunt (back) – 2 weeks
Dean Kent (heel) – test
Alex Neal-Bullen (knee) – 3-4 weeks
Christian Petracca (knee) – season
Jack Trengove (foot) – indefinite
Bernie Vince (hamstring) – test

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Vince and Howe might be well enough for round 1. Keeping my fingers crossed

You never barrack for an injury, but I would be lying if I didn't admit I'm hoping Ablett is just a little bit too sore to risk round 1 :rainbow:

If he was picked 2 or 3 he wouldn't even be thought about. Even Cale Morton and Richard Tambling didn't cop what Watts gets and he's better than both of them by a long way.

B. Salem Dunn Nev
HB. Frost TMac Harry O
C. Vince Jones Cross
HF. Jeffy Pedo Kent
F. JKH Hogan Watts

R. Spencer Tyson VandenBerg

Ic. Newton, Viney, Howe sub. Michie/Riley

B. Salem Dunn Nev
HB. Frost TMac Harry O
C. Vince Jones Cross
HF. Jeffy Pedo Kent
F. JKH Hogan Watts

R. Spencer Tyson VandenBerg

Ic. Newton, Viney, Howe sub. Michie/Riley

It doesn't matter how many times you post sides with Spencer in it; if either of Jamar and Gawn have a pulse, they'll be ahead of him.

A

nd we'll continue to be shit and get flogged in the middle.
We actually started to get the ball back when Gawn came on because Jamar's ruckwork with the exception of one tap to Jones was shithouse.

Also Spencer makes us worse, the sooner you understand that the sooner it'll be easier to accept that he's got no future.

FB: Garland Dunn Jetta
HB: Lumumba Frost Salem
C: Viney Vince Cross
HF: Howe Dawes Watts
FF: Kent Hogan Garlett

FOLL: Jamar N. Jones Tyson
INT: Gawn Pedersen JKH VandenBerg

SUB: Newton Grimes Michie

I'm ignoring injuries and suspension, this is basically my first 22. Possibly a bit tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back