Game Day Round 1: Melbourne v Gold Coast Suns MCG , 1:40pm AEDT Saturday, April 4, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really loved watching the whole team go up to Hogan after his first goal, this is a completely different environment now, it's a different club
They came from everywhere after Hogan's, Garlett's and Lumumba's first goals. Loved it.

2 society?

8905701db67d5ecaed1363c4d8fcccfe.png

The way Hogan smashed over 4 players in the last quarter, which in the end led to Newton's 2nd goal, was brilliant. Great to have a really imposing key forward like that (and was great to see him and Newton being 1st to their feet straight after).

Hogans competitiveness is something to behold. I don't wanna say he'll be the next Jonathan Brown, but gee he looks like the next Jonathan Brown.

I long for the day when a Dees win doesn't mean neutral supporters coming here saying "oh I'm so happy for you well done you should be proud".

Ugh.
There's an element of that, sure, but I think many people are pretty glad the hype around GCS has proven to be bullshit. And for my own selfish reasons, I'm glad Melbourne are beginning to rise out of the Schwabmire. I hated that bloke being at Freo and couldn't believe he kept selling his snake oil at Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back