Game Day Round 1: Melbourne v Gold Coast Suns MCG , 1:40pm AEDT Saturday, April 4, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumamba barraging his way though a late centre bounce in the 3rd was epic, he got caught holding but was just effort and what we needed at the time.
That intercept goal he kicked was critical. They had their tail up and we desperately needed something.

That was just a great win considering where we've come from. GCS are the darlings of the AFL, they're the anointed ones and you can bet that the AFL deliberately had them playing us for an early win to them. Well, heck the AFL.

We still have a long way to go but it's a great start

Calling it. Dees will win.

I've had a good week, everything has lined up nicely. Got a $2k scholarship and fixed my MPC which has been a bane for sometime. I reckon the Dees will win and make it 3/3!

Love it when I'm right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate can you send me a link to your avatar please? I'm not going to steal it to use on here, just wanna send it to some mates.
That's cool, but unfortunately only have it in this size.
Harry.jpg

http://s15.postimg.org/y6kldmy47/Harry.jpg
It was created by B0SK , so if you want a bigger version you'd have to ask him for a link.

That was just a great win considering where we've come from. GCS are the darlings of the AFL, they're the anointed ones and you can bet that the AFL deliberately had them playing us for an early win to them. Well, heck the AFL.

I'd have said this was an outrageous conspiracy theory... if GWS weren't playing St Kilda. At least playing them now got us a much better crowd than we'd have against them in any other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back