• Pickett

Votes: 32 11.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at some blues peanut on SEN carping about the 4 umpires missing a TT block on weitering ,,, hello 👋
I heard the campaigner,conveniantly forgets our swallowed whistles.
Whateley had quotes of Dangerfield talking about the turf before he chimed in lol.

Lol 9 pages of sooking Floggingwood bitching.
Get the red carpet every year and we languish miles below anyone else.
The hysterical thing is how many oppos reckon we get a free ride.

Flat Earthers.

Last edited:

So why are we the only club in the comp that plays this 'pressure' forward. We didn't late last season. We had MRJ and Cumberland as our small forwards going into the finals. Why all of a sudden do we feel the need to revert back to what brought success 4-5 seasons ago.

We kicked 8 goals, seems to me our major weakness was converting. Mansell is not going to help that, although yes he might have assisted but scoreboard pressure is a lot more advantageous.

Cumberland and Martin can easily play in the same forward half. Martin just has to be putting moderate heat on players and they shite the bed. I happened numerous times last game. Cumberland is not so dissimilar as he makes things happen when around the ball. I don't quite buy this Martin forward thing either. Martin has been one of the leagues leading centre square player for a decade, not to mention the best mid forward we have ever had at Richmond, all of a sudden he's a forward only. He is moving very well, so use him further up the ground.
You’re right we didn’t play the pressure forward, but guess what , we lost our final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only 80% of voters in the autopsy thread had dan in their 5 best tigers on thurs...that is fraudulent and trolling.... time to weed out those salty oppo supporters and send them packing, and the odd one or 2 that come here as wolves in sheeps (tiger) clothing. i've dad a gutful.
Still reckon he's a weed..
Need some physicality....off that hbf...

Crows are coming off a 5 day break after a shoot-out in 40 degree heat. We really should flog these bastards.
every time they say shite like this the team thats meant to be affected looks full of energy and wins

reckon our midfield will pummel em but with the tighter ground the flood in our F50 will be even worse
Yep the word has been out for a long time now that you beat Richmond by flooding our forward line. We really need a Plan B to fall back on instead of just all out chaos inside 50. l
I'd like to see lots of leads wide to open up spaces in the middle for the marking forwards to operate in. It's great locking the ball in there, good to see that back but it really does mean you need a way to find space so a good strong lead can be honoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back