Captains Round 1 Vice Capt / Capt Choices

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
suggest you check heights of opposing rucks before calling anyone a dwarf
Mate it was a general comment re his height (which he shadows over them), Grundy and Witts lack of experience and lack of runs on the board.... Hence why I chose home.

jesus i hope not, I have sandi on the bench as emergency (Captain King on the ground)

If sandi happens to spud it up or get injured, I can mess around with players and positions a bit and avoid his score if required

If King does end up getting named switch trade King out for Holmes (same price and is a Saints player).

Have gone Gaz the VC... Maybe Watson or someone else if he fails, but it's GAZ so unlikely

In the same boat and I'll probably back Watson if Gaz somehow fails (<120).

No Ablett so if I don't take Sandi's 127 it's Watson, Danger or Rocky. Pretty risky. Should probably take the 127.

Take it, it's even money or even worse for you that one of them will exceed 130.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jesus i hope not, I have sandi on the bench as emergency (Captain King on the ground)

If sandi happens to spud it up or get injured, I can mess around with players and positions a bit and avoid his score if required
If king gets selected just trade him for another dummy ruck

No Daniel Jackson though who usually holds him pretty well.

Yeah...but if you just look at it with basic Maths even if Gaz gets 150 you've only lost 23 points. That's really not the end of the world plus you have the security of the 127 already banked. If you just go off his first 15 games last year before he fell away then he's a one in three chance of going 150+ but I think I'll play it safe after Langdons bonus.

Yeah...but if you just look at it with basic Maths even if Gaz gets 150 you've only lost 23 points. That's really not the end of the world plus you have the security of the 127 already banked. If you just go off his first 15 games last year before he fell away then he's a one in three chance of going 150+ but I think I'll play it safe after Langdons bonus.

Do you have Langdon on ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back