Round 1 vs Essendon Fully Ticket Match

Remove this Banner Ad

ahh worked it out but the lowest is still $28... wow I wont even be using the seat this really sucks

Anyone know how I would go about buying my member's seat next to the non-member tickets I want to buy?
It seems you have to choose the General Admin area and then you can buy normal (full priced) tickets with your members tickets at the same time. But as I said above, it won't let you go anywhere on Level 1 when choosing this option

Couldn't see a preview thread for round 1 (too early I suppose)

I'm out but checked tonight's game on the AFL app and saw a video titled 'bomber defender does a hamstring'

Who was it and how does it help our chances?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Couldn't see a preview thread for round 1 (too early I suppose)

I'm out but checked tonight's game on the AFL app and saw a video titled 'bomber defender does a hamstring'

Who was it and how does it help our chances?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Twitter says Hibberd. Much more talk about Hurley's hairdo, though. Not sure how either affect R1 prospects for North.

I liked standing on the wing last time and yelling at Sir Botox when he came down from the coaches box, might do it again this time.

He won't be in the coaches box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be Hibberd.

Yep, and the injury was described by Thompson as minor, and a standard "19 day injury". He went on to say Hibberd will be easily ready to play come round one.

So browsing over the interactive seating, looking at GA for non members.

Level 3 front row on the 50 metre arc (which is interrupted because of the railing in your sight) $43 for full adult + $7 handling.

You head a few rows back and its $36 plus handling.

Then head behind each goals and about 10 rows back Level 3 and there is the $25 adult ticket....ahhh right.

GA this year is $18 according to the AFL website for Ethiad.

The point is for those old enough to remember was that one argument against building a 50K stadium in the late 1990's was that it would not meet crowd sizes for big games and price gouging.

Chickens

home

to

roost.

It seems you have to choose the General Admin area and then you can buy normal (full priced) tickets with your members tickets at the same time. But as I said above, it won't let you go anywhere on Level 1 when choosing this option
Don't normally quote my own posts but just in case anyone was/is in the same position as me, this issue has been fixed today (presumably because the general admin tickets are now on sale)

Don't normally quote my own posts but just in case anyone was/is in the same position as me, this issue has been fixed today (presumably because the general admin tickets are now on sale)

So let me get this right...I can buy a non member ticket (my kid) with my membership and we both can sit together?

So let me get this right...I can buy a non member ticket (my kid) with my membership and we both can sit together?
Yep, just put in your barcode, choose the general public seating area and viola

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

A pain for GA members and general supporters but no doubt this is a great thing for the club's viability and profitability.

Who are the majority membership.........very un-North Melbourne-like, everyone in here jump up and down when its the other way around, what is the difference, none whatsoever!

Anyone know how I would go about buying my member's seat next to the non-member tickets I want to buy?

Did this yesterday for me and a mate with NMFC memberships, and another mate and his little fella (bummers fans). Call me old fashioned but, walking into the ticketmaster cnr Flinders and Russell st seemed easier than trying to wade through the website shite..

4 tix in a row level 3, $14 for the NMFC ones, $30 something and $10 I think for the others. Easy. The woman serving was really helpful too

Did this yesterday for me and a mate with NMFC memberships, and another mate and his little fella (bummers fans). Call me old fashioned but, walking into the ticketmaster cnr Flinders and Russell st seemed easier than trying to wade through the website shite..

4 tix in a row level 3, $14 for the NMFC ones, $30 something and $10 I think for the others. Easy. The woman serving was really helpful too
I probably should have done that on Tuesday. I waited for hours on the website and couldn't get on to do it until Wednesday. It was easy to do it as Jay-Z said, go to the club members ticket page and then you can buy extra tickets for non membership folk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 vs Essendon Fully Ticket Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back