Game Day Round 10, 2024 : Port v Hawthorn, 3:20pm, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calsher Dear for a 3 gamer is very exciting. He is just a competitor and never out of a contest. He is a quick learner and will be a handful in years to come. He torched a few opportunities early but he is giving us some marking power which is remarkable for someone so young

His energy, pressure and hands in close have been great. The poor finishing can be costly though. Just seems to overthink once a goal beckons
He has been good where being a bit frantic is a positive, harassing, chasing, contests. The problem has been where a little more presence of mind and calm is required.

14 to 4 free kicks, can’t remember ever having that sort of advantage, but they came through greater effort, taking risks and putting port under pressure. Hopefully day and CJ run out the game ok. Newk needs a big third quarter for us to win I reckon

Yuck
What’s with that ugly avatar
Will be gone at ~10 tonight, promise! Lucky we aren't playing them this week or I would've had to go into witness protection :p

[lost a song contest round and the host was a Bomber :mad:]

The footage of Frenchy not chasing or handing over JHF is pretty ugly for the boy.

We are going to need to really take our chances in the 3rd and win the quarter if we want to win this.

Fingers and toes crossed.

14 to 4 free kicks, can’t remember ever having that sort of advantage, but they came through greater effort, taking risks and putting port under pressure. Hopefully day and CJ run out the game ok. Newk needs a big third quarter for us to win I reckon
First to the ball,especially in the first quarter. That usually leads to free kicks

Frost, Phillips, Serong and Jaith doing well in defense.

Horne Francis needs to tagged.
JHF has been individually good but he was in the first quarter too, felt like it was more Boak who dragged the rest of the team back into it that quarter.

hopefully Sam reads the riot act to Mackenzie at half time, that might be one of the weakest efforts of the year so far, you can see the down the ground vision of him just trotting towards JHF as he kicks the goal. Not good enough, even for an inexperienced player. Hawks have worked far too hard to put up with that crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calsher Dear for a 3 gamer is very exciting. He is just a competitor and never out of a contest. He is a quick learner and will be a handful in years to come. He torched a few opportunities early but he is giving us some marking power which is remarkable for someone so young

His ability to clunk marks is elite.

Our indigenous guernsey is beautiful, but the KFC logo devalues it significantly as a prospective consumer
I reckon the state of Tasmania devalues our indigenous guernsey more than KFC considering the history there.

We need a strong q3 or the crowd will push them home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back