Preview Round 10 Changes v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Then what is he in for? What is his role?
What is Brodie doing so badly at WAFL level, getting 30 disposals every week, that JOM is doing better at?
Why is Erasmus coming in one week, off the bench, then gets dropped yet JOM does the same and gets a pass card?

The team just loss by 48 points. Yet 0 changes. That’s hardly inspiring or pushing players to be better.

AFL has many cases of the same type of player being in teams based on leadership, reputation, whatever it is.

Brodie hasn't got 30 every week though - in fact he has only got 30 twice out of six games (and to be fair he has played Wing at times this year as has Erasmus so that may have factored into lower possessions in some of those games); Erasmus is the one that has had over 30 every game this year.

Brodie has been okay but is still not playing particularly well defensively on a consistent basis and his disposal is still not really there at times; if we are worried about Erasmus disposal then it is much more consistent compared to Brodies, at least in terms of footskills (The one goal he kicked this year though was an awesome one). He had a great game against the West Coast Reserves and he has had moments in other games but to be honest in terms of impact Worner, Wagner, Davies and at times Simpson have been higher (as well as Erasmus).

Erasmus yes is close, but I think they want to see a bit more of him from a wing; he was brought in in a way because injuries and ended up being a bit and part player but I think next time they get him in they will give him an extended run.

Thats such a cop out. I apparently know more than the coach. So you are saying he is playing good football?

You don't need to be an afl qualified coach to know if someone is a good footballer or not. I don't need to be on the same level of coaching than JL to have an opinion.

Jlo thinks he's playing well therefore I think he's playing well. Lol
Yep you are the master who knows all.. Perhaps you will be the next Fremantle coach after Justing retires.

I certainly cant argue with you. you are the KING after all.

Yep you are the master who knows all.. Perhaps you will be the next Fremantle coach after Justing retires.

I certainly cant argue with you. you are the KING after all.

So if a player is playing poorly a poster can't mention it because he isn't an afl experienced coach? Well we might as well close this forum

So if a player is playing poorly a poster can't mention it because he isn't an afl experienced coach? Well we might as well close this forum
Yep you keep making statements. I for one have never told anyone to not give their thoughts. But if people ask questions. questions will be answered.

So if people dont really want answers, then just post opinion. Life is simple on the NET.

Yep you keep making statements. I for one have never told anyone to not give their thoughts. But if people ask questions. questions will be answered.

So if people dont really want answers, then just post opinion. Life is simple on the NET.

And my statement is correct. Omera has performed poorly for Freo.

And my statement is correct. Omera has performed poorly for Freo.
In comparison to what? What is your expectation that you’re measuring him against?

It cannot be a correct statement, only opinion, as you don’t know what he’s being measured against.

Is he a defensive winger? A hodge at Brisbane role? The 6th best midfielder?

If his role is the third mid, he’s performing poorly. But as the above, he’s doing pretty well.

You’re entitled to your opinion, and criticising the performance (not the performer).

And people will question that opinion.

You’re entitled to your opinion, and criticising the performance (not the performer).
Also, to everyone.

Come on team. Don’t let us use the hammer. It’s not nice.

If there’s beefs we can settle it in a virtual wrestling tournament.

Not expecting hand holding and campfire songs. Just be civil. HR is watching

IMG_7843.gif

He was good this week but that doesn't mean he will be next week. He seems to be building though. Might have needed a bit of time after coming back from injury....or not. The next few weeks will tell the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back