Remove this Banner Ad

How do these sound...

Barring any serious injuries/omissions

Papley -> Frampton via Cox
Ablett -> Steven

leaving me 165k to go next week

Mills/Menadue/Sumner to Gray via some DPP magic
Macpherson to a rookie

Leaving me with *hopefully* one rookie playing on each line except the rucks (0) and forwards (2).

How do these sound...

Barring any serious injuries/omissions

Papley -> Frampton via Cox
Ablett -> Steven

leaving me 165k to go next week

Mills/Menadue/Sumner to Gray via some DPP magic
Macpherson to a rookie

Leaving me with *hopefully* one rookie playing on each line except the rucks (0) and forwards (2).

I like it. Although it is always risky getting rid of Ablett because he could pop up the next week and get a 120+ and make you regret trading him. But I think Steven is going to consistently give you a score to forget about that. And he wont be this price for long. And leaves you with some good cash to play around with next week.

Isnt Rocky out for the year (or at least possibly out for the year) I wouldnt be waiting around to see when he comes back. Cant trust these medicos. Traaade him.

Really? Leppa seemed to be saying it was 1-2 weeks.

EDIT: Yep, he's back week after next apparently.

I wouldnt trust that in a heartbeat.

Can guarentee you, you'll get stuffed around by Rocky if you keen him.

I was stuffed around by him bringing him in. If he comes back, gets a few 100s and then is out again, THEN I'll trade him, and I'll have saved four trades.

Another week with issues all over the ground. Struggling to prioritise at the moment. Only have 39k in the bank, thinking M.Brown to a cheap rookie, then trying to get someone up to a Jack Steven. Issue is I have a lot of rookies around the low 200k mark so they don't get me up to much. Trying to hold the likes of Ablett and Wells as I need to progress my side and like for like trades isn't going to get me far. If anyone sees any decent potential trades for team please let me know :D

Round 10 trades.png

Another week with issues all over the ground. Struggling to prioritise at the moment. Only have 39k in the bank, thinking M.Brown to a cheap rookie, then trying to get someone up to a Jack Steven. Issue is I have a lot of rookies around the low 200k mark so they don't get me up to much. Trying to hold the likes of Ablett and Wells as I need to progress my side and like for like trades isn't going to get me far. If anyone sees any decent potential trades for team please let me know :D

View attachment 249860

I think Mills Has done what he can. Needs a 66 this week which he hasn't hit for the last 4 rounds to maintain his price. So you could trade him down to someone like Bailey Williams who will give you a similar score. Then trade out Brown in the forward line to Gray, Green, Dahlhaus or Franklin, leave Sumner on the bench and that Forward looks pretty good. Given Wells and Hall Come back that is.

And if you really want Steven, I think Lewis is the only one to trade to him. A little bit of a sideways trade, But Steven will be much better for the year. Especially with what Lewis is dishing up at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on Kade Kolodjashnij guys? He has struggled to score for the last month or so but he scored well on the weekend and he is very cheap at 392k. May is coming back this week and KK has averaged 93 with May in the side this year. Do you guys think it's worth jumping on KK early, or should I wait a week to see how he performs with May back in the side?

What are your thoughts on Kade Kolodjashnij guys? He has struggled to score for the last month or so but he scored well on the weekend and he is very cheap at 392k. May is coming back this week and KK has averaged 93 with May in the side this year. Do you guys think it's worth jumping on KK early, or should I wait a week to see how he performs with May back in the side?
He has been good except for the 3 weeks prior to last. At under $400k, there are worse options, but I'd rather Trengrove at the moment and then upgrade in a few weeks to a Laird, etc

bev6v.png

Starting to come together. Next week I might swing Petracca forward and upgrade De Goey; or see if I can get Corey Ellis up to someone. Need more mids.

This is after McCarthy -> Long and Smith -> Gray

bev6v.png

Starting to come together. Next week I might swing Petracca forward and upgrade De Goey; or see if I can get Corey Ellis up to someone. Need more mids.

This is after McCarthy -> Long and Smith -> Gray

Who are you looking at bringing in for De Goey?

Not sure yet. I've got bugger all cash ($7k) after this week. If I trade out Wagner next week, I will be able to get him to almost anyone. Pendles is at a good price or Sidebottom for someone slightly more, but more unique. Who would you get?
Petracca or Ellis forward and pick a mid... Take your pick!

Peoples thoughts on Chad Wingard? At 350k and had a solid game on the weekend, could possibly turn his year around and show real value. Not sure i'd be willing to take the risk, but food for thought if anyone is strapped for cash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back