Game Day Round 10 v Brisbane Gabba Saturday May 18th 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok i understand they hired him but looks like he doesn't give a s**t in the box and that pisses me off. Show some emotion man get angry at least!
he has an emotionless face

From a good bottle of tomato source…the players wanted Mini and the group has disquiet in the ranks thinking Cotch was pushed.

So why did we get around Yze after our win against Sydney? Get a clue bud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the autopsy thread??? I want to tap in

200.gif

the only positive is that it feels like we need to go through losses like this to bring about the wholesale change we need.

First thing clear out Meehan and hire the best conditioning gun that money can buy. Second, clean out the panel — Teague and Truck, it’s time to move on. Get some fresh ideas in.

Then thank some of the stalwarts for their service (Grimes, Dusty, Prestia, McIntosh, Pickett), trade out role players where possible (Graham, Short, Broad) and delist the cloggers and youngsters who’ve had their chance (Young, Ralphsmith, Mansell, Colina). Dow and Cumbo get the rest of the season to prove they deserve to stay.

Invest the rest of the year on list strategy and hit the draft hard. Then work on fundamentals and discipline for the whole next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back