Preview Round 11 Bulldogs vs Swans (with no gimmicky titles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we will have to win 4-5 more games to start seeing more rotation than 1 every 2-3 weeks that we are seeing atm.

How does it ?

Still welcoming the newbies then?

How doesn't it?

Campbell sub last week, Roberts closer to Fox than Campbell in terms of role.

Campbells been sub a lot , Roberts hasn't

Seems a reasonable assumption

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Marvel games, looks like footy's being played in a warehouse
I don't mind the roof when it makes sense to close it. Problem is it's closed 99% of the time even when it's a nice day or night. If the forecast shows no rain or howling wind it should stay open imo. So much more refreshing when it's open.

I don't mind the roof when it makes sense to close it. Problem is it's closed 99% of the time even when it's a nice day or night. If the forecast shows no rain or howling wind it should stay open imo. So much more refreshing when it's open.
The roof as well as the way the stands always look kinda dark like they're in shadows just makes the atmosphere through the TV look dead. It feels heavy and grim to watch as opposed to the SCG or MCG.

People see things differently though.

The roof as well as the way the stands always look kinda dark like they're in shadows just makes the atmosphere through the TV look dead. It feels heavy and grim to watch as opposed to the SCG or MCG.

People see things differently though.
It's changed a lot imo
Feels more lively and better lighting in recent years

The Doggies have had a very up and down season this year, just don't seem to be able to maintain for 4 quarters. They've beaten the Suns, Eagles, Saints, Tigers and Giants; and lost to Demons, Cats, Bombers, Dockers and Hawks. Their percentage (126.1%) reflects who they've played, and their ability to keep opposition to low scores.

We have played better opposition, revel in playing 4 quarter football and applying pressure. All things being equal (i.e. no injuries), we'll pull further away the longer the game goes on, increasing the lead each quarter.

Swans to win by 30+!
Heeney to have 30+ disposals, 5+ tackles, 8 goal assists and a goal.
Warner to have 25+ and 2 goals, 3+ tackles, 4 goals assists and 2 goals.

ONWARDS TO VICTORY!! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

No Gianfagna and no Stevic this week. We do however have the bouffant blond Williamson.
The AFL is seriously just trolling if they ever appoint Stevic to another Swans Bravedogs game.

Williamson isn’t the worst. We’ll still get reamed of course, but not enough to necessitate an apology from the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back