Round 11 Trades: bring on the 3 trade a week rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern with Sloane is that he seemed to come back earlier than expected (was originally 6-8 weeks wasn't it) and could be playing sore. However, he's definitely on my radar, and you should be able to pick him up for a reasonable price.

The other elephant in the room is Ablett - how far will he fall, and will he be worth picking up? Risk vs Reward

Sloane may be sore, the bye should help with that though. His game against Hawthorn will be a good indication of where he is at in my opinion. I won't be getting him in until he cracks the ton (under the presumption that Cripps doesn't start diving in price).

Regarding Ablett, I won't be looking at him as I will be looking to complete my midfield before he comes into play. Assuming he starts pumping out big scores if he returns in round 13 he would have bottomed out after round 14. However that bottomed out price probably won't be that low, probably around $560k. If if it takes him longer this pushes the time for him to bottom out even longer. I am not convinced he will be able to score as well as he has in the past either. If you have other problems to worry about and can afford to keep one of those rookies there until the later rounds than I would definitely say he is worth a look. I guess we won't truly know until he gets back out there

Downgraded two rookies who've reached their peak and holding cash to trade out Barlow when he is on the bye and hopefully Clark for Barlow. Barlow is an absolute DT spud this year

Downgraded two rookies who've reached their peak and holding cash to trade out Barlow when he is on the bye and hopefully Clark for Barlow. Barlow is an absolute DT spud this year
Don't trade Barlow dude

Trading Barlow is silly and counter productive, would still take a 90 from Barlow from M9 if someone was a late withdrawal than a 50-60 from a rookie who would be in his place if you moved him on.

He's scoring similar to what Mundy has in previous years, he has scored 79 or above 8/10 times this season with only 2 complete stinkers in round 3 and round 4 and he still has 4 100s and 2 90s, he hasn't been completely "horrible" like a Ryan Griffen, and players like Selwood and Josh Kennedy have been only marginally better.

Would definitely upgrade Clark asap before he comes back and loses more cash and if you still have them upgrade on Hogan, Saad, CEY, Vandenberg, Miller etc.

Jack Steven and David Armitage are the best DTers this year but not many sides would have both of them due to their round 12 bye conflicting with other popular midfielders byes and that they're just too expensive now.

Will have 15 players if Clark, McKenzie, Naismith (LOL), and Krakour (Rookie list) don't play. Still ranked 8th overall, and this weekend will be my worst of the three bye rounds. I only have 16 trades left, do I try and fix this and use 2/3 trades or wing this weekend, hopefully not slip the rankings too much and come home with a wet sail in the last two bye rounds.

Will have 15 players if Clark, McKenzie, Naismith (LOL), and Krakour (Rookie list) don't play. Still ranked 8th overall, and this weekend will be my worst of the three bye rounds. I only have 16 trades left, do I try and fix this and use 2/3 trades or wing this weekend, hopefully not slip the rankings too much and come home with a wet sail in the last two bye rounds.

I guess it depends really on an individual basis as to what to do. If you have more than the 18 required players in rounds 12 and 13 than it might be a good idea to bring in some round 12 and 13 premiums. Krakour won't be playing in the near future by the looks of things so you could look to downgrade him to a Dumont, Kavanagh or Boston. If this is not the case you might want to consider trading Naismith to Brooksby, depending on what your current ruck structure is. You could also look to upgrade CEY if he happens to be in your team. You could potentially also downgrade Clark, although downgrade options in the FWD line seem to be a bit sparse. What I wouldn't recommend is trading in a manner that compromises your team, such as side ways trading for example. To be ranked 8th overall your team must have been going pretty well so keep the premiums that have been firing for you.

Why you asking for advice bro :D I'll look at your team

So you're 191 points off the leader

DANGEROUS32 I have bolded your rookies who may need moving on but not sure what is your game

So you have
DEF: Hodge, KK, Pittard, Suckling, Oxley, Saad, Kelly, Lever -------4 R11, 3 R12, 1 R13
MID: Lewis, Fyfe, Pendles, Neale, Gaff, Ebert, Heppell, CEY, NVB, Krak, DMac----3 R11, 5 R12, 3 R13
Ruck: Jacobs, Goldstein, Naismith----- 1 R11, 1 R12, 1 R13
Fwd: Swan, Gray, Martin, Dahlhaus, Ziebell, Hogan, Clark, Dale---3 R11, 1 R12, 4 R13

11 R11, 10 R12, 9 R13, looking at that without trades you'll probably have 14-16 this week, 13-19 next week, 11-19 R13. I have factored in things like job security, rookie list and injuries here

Your midfield looks great and you have a couple of PODs there like Gaff, Ziebell etc, your defence needs work on as KK, Suckling and Pittard either score well or get 40s, 50s, 60s, getting in more consistent types to bolster your backline like Enright, Simpson and Yeo could give you an edge, though I'd hold on to those 3 I mentioned, it'll just be a week by week thing with them with who you pick/stay with.

I have Saad, Kelly and Hogan and am moving them on asap, though I can afford to carry Kelly this week as he's not playing, I sidewaysed Oxley to Laird after he got that 48, I'm fairly happy with that decision so far. Hogan and Saad have breakevens of 80 so be wary that they won't bleed you cash as the more premos you can get in quickly then the better off you will be.

I look at Sandilanders midfield and think WTF, how is he on top? My team is more complete yet I sit at 450 due to the injury carnage I copped early in the year and getting 1900s every 2nd-3rd week. There's only so long a team like his can hold on for and imo has been a benefactor of big scores from players that not everyone has early on, like Hodge etc and has a strong ruck combo like yourself. He has 17 keepers including Rockliff while you have 18 so you are 2 up on him imo while Rockliff is out, Lumumba is awful and not a keeper.

It is up to your trades through the byes to get the jump on him when scoring is massively inconsistent due to the best 18 scores rule as he will definitely be trading as he has Cripps, Miller, Vandenberg in his starting midfield for etc.

KK vs Simpson :thumbsdown:
Pittard vs Shaw :thumbsdown:
Suckling vs Newnes---evens
Oxley vs Lumumba :thumbsu: Oxley will need upgrading on after the byes though
Lewis vs Beams :thumbsu: when Lewis isn't out
Neale vs Parker----evens
Gaff vs Rockliff :thumbsu: while he's out otherwise it's fairly even
Ebert vs Vandenberg :thumbsu:
CEY vs Cripps :thumbsdown: just but not much, Cripps has a better role than CEY now, look to move on CEY
NVB vs Miller-----evens
Ziebell vs Goddard :thumbsdown: not much though
Hogan vs Lonie :thumbsu: Hogan will need upgrading on and is worth a lot more though, use it to your advantage

The keepers you both have are Hodge, Fyfe, Pendles, Heppell, Jacobs, Goldstein, Swan, Gray, Martin and Dahlhaus

Both of you guys don't have top defenders in Enright, Picken and Yeo and you both don't have top mids like Steven, Armitage, Dangerfield, Hannebery, Ward etc. I see your team could do with two more top line mids (if you can afford them in due course) and make Neale your M9 a few more premo defenders say get in Enright/Yeo this week to help in that regard.

I think you could sacrifice Saad this week for a round 13 defender in Yeo or Enright and it would help your bye structure and give you an extra defender for next week while He potentially has Newnes and Saad on the pine as you are very round 11 oriented down there, if you really need points, offload Naismith for Brooksby and bank the 80k from that, that gives you another 50-60 points in the ruck as both of you have Jacobs and Goldstein but he has Cox who won't play so you could make up 100-120 points ground there if Brooksby plays the next 2 games.

Your midfield has a lot of round 12 types so I'd look to bring in a round 12 premo only in round 13 if you can do it, you have Gaff and Ebert already who are among the best rnd 13 scorers so that's an advantage there for this week and round 12. I think bringing in Kade Simpson next week could be a good option so you don't lose a heap of cash on Kelly and you cancel out your defensive disadvantage there. I think you can hold onto Van Berlo and Oxley in the short term and finish off your defence and forward line first as Hogan and Clark will bleed cash eventually, same with Saad and Kelly.

I came 31st last year and moved up from 105th or something to 24th over the first bye week due to everyone else copping it
(would've won the weekly if I had a different captain option that week), I see round 12 where everyone will cop it due to the strength and numbers of the premiums who are out so that is the week to make your move.

I think if you can make the right changes this week it can prepare you for your midfield losses the next week and compensate elsewhere (defence and forwards probably) while completing your side in the process and hopefully getting the jump on your opponents. You have 16 trades which is a solid position to be in. I would be aggressive and use up 7-9 in this period as you have quite a few rookies that are mooing. Keep a couple of trades up your sleeve for further upgrades/necessary moves/bench cover and then keep say 3-4 for sideways trades to cover for injuries in the finals/tactical moves.

Anyways, if you need some further advice/opinions go to the bye rounds thread and look at what Magician and myself have tactically planned to do with our teams over the byes if it can further help your opinion.

All the best mate and good luck, make sure to tell us how your team is going

DANGEROUS32 I have bolded your rookies who may need moving on but not sure what is your game

So you have
DEF: Hodge, KK, Pittard, Suckling, Oxley, Saad, Kelly, Lever -------4 R11, 3 R12, 1 R13
MID: Lewis, Fyfe, Pendles, Neale, Gaff, Ebert, Heppell, CEY, NVB, Krak, DMac----3 R11, 5 R12, 3 R13
Ruck: Jacobs, Goldstein, Naismith----- 1 R11, 1 R12, 1 R13
Fwd: Swan, Gray, Martin, Dahlhaus, Ziebell, Hogan, Clark, Dale---3 R11, 1 R12, 4 R13

11 R11, 10 R12, 9 R13, looking at that without trades you'll probably have 14-16 this week, 13-19 next week, 11-19 R13. I have factored in things like job security, rookie list and injuries here

Your midfield looks great and you have a couple of PODs there like Gaff, Ziebell etc, your defence needs work on as KK, Suckling and Pittard either score well or get 40s, 50s, 60s, getting in more consistent types to bolster your backline like Enright, Simpson and Yeo could give you an edge, though I'd hold on to those 3 I mentioned, it'll just be a week by week thing with them with who you pick/stay with.

I have Saad, Kelly and Hogan and am moving them on asap, though I can afford to carry Kelly this week as he's not playing, I sidewaysed Oxley to Laird after he got that 48, I'm fairly happy with that decision so far. Hogan and Saad have breakevens of 80 so be wary that they won't bleed you cash as the more premos you can get in quickly then the better off you will be.

I look at Sandilanders midfield and think WTF, how is he on top? My team is more complete yet I sit at 450 due to the injury carnage I copped early in the year and getting 1900s every 2nd-3rd week. There's only so long a team like his can hold on for and imo has been a benefactor of big scores from players that not everyone has early on, like Hodge etc and has a strong ruck combo like yourself. He has 17 keepers including Rockliff while you have 18 so you are 2 up on him imo while Rockliff is out, Lumumba is awful and not a keeper.

It is up to your trades through the byes to get the jump on him when scoring is massively inconsistent due to the best 18 scores rule as he will definitely be trading as he has Cripps, Miller, Vandenberg in his starting midfield for etc.

KK vs Simpson :thumbsdown:
Pittard vs Shaw :thumbsdown:
Suckling vs Newnes---evens
Oxley vs Lumumba :thumbsu: Oxley will need upgrading on after the byes though
Lewis vs Beams :thumbsu: when Lewis isn't out
Neale vs Parker----evens
Gaff vs Rockliff :thumbsu: while he's out otherwise it's fairly even
Ebert vs Vandenberg :thumbsu:
CEY vs Cripps :thumbsdown: just but not much, Cripps has a better role than CEY now, look to move on CEY
NVB vs Miller-----evens
Ziebell vs Goddard :thumbsdown: not much though
Hogan vs Lonie :thumbsu: Hogan will need upgrading on and is worth a lot more though, use it to your advantage

The keepers you both have are Hodge, Fyfe, Pendles, Heppell, Jacobs, Goldstein, Swan, Gray, Martin and Dahlhaus

Both of you guys don't have top defenders in Enright, Picken and Yeo and you both don't have top mids like Steven, Armitage, Dangerfield, Hannebery, Ward etc. I see your team could do with two more top line mids (if you can afford them in due course) and make Neale your M9 a few more premo defenders say get in Enright/Yeo this week to help in that regard.

I think you could sacrifice Saad this week for a round 13 defender in Yeo or Enright and it would help your bye structure and give you an extra defender for next week while He potentially has Newnes and Saad on the pine as you are very round 11 oriented down there, if you really need points, offload Naismith for Brooksby and bank the 80k from that, that gives you another 50-60 points in the ruck as both of you have Jacobs and Goldstein but he has Cox who won't play so you could make up 100-120 points ground there if Brooksby plays the next 2 games.

Your midfield has a lot of round 12 types so I'd look to bring in a round 12 premo only in round 13 if you can do it, you have Gaff and Ebert already who are among the best rnd 13 scorers so that's an advantage there for this week and round 12. I think bringing in Kade Simpson next week could be a good option so you don't lose a heap of cash on Kelly and you cancel out your defensive disadvantage there. I think you can hold onto Van Berlo and Oxley in the short term and finish off your defence and forward line first as Hogan and Clark will bleed cash eventually, same with Saad and Kelly.

I came 31st last year and moved up from 105th or something to 24th over the first bye week due to everyone else copping it
(would've won the weekly if I had a different captain option that week), I see round 12 where everyone will cop it due to the strength and numbers of the premiums who are out so that is the week to make your move.

I think if you can make the right changes this week it can prepare you for your midfield losses the next week and compensate elsewhere (defence and forwards probably) while completing your side in the process and hopefully getting the jump on your opponents. You have 16 trades which is a solid position to be in. I would be aggressive and use up 7-9 in this period as you have quite a few rookies that are mooing. Keep a couple of trades up your sleeve for further upgrades/necessary moves/bench cover and then keep say 3-4 for sideways trades to cover for injuries in the finals/tactical moves.

Anyways, if you need some further advice/opinions go to the bye rounds thread and look at what Magician and myself have tactically planned to do with our teams over the byes if it can further help your opinion.

All the best mate and good luck, make sure to tell us how your team is going

Wow awesome advice mate. If I didn't have exams on this week I'd deffintly have a bigger reply, but time is of the essence :p
Regarding my defence, I know what you mean by my inconsistent performers but imo everybody in the backline is inconsistent other than Hodge. So I'm deffintly wingin' it in my defence until a bit later in the season. I do like the look of Kade Simpson though. I don't think sacrificing a trade to get rid of Naismith > Brooksby would be beneficial, but who knows, he might get 80 for a couple of weeks and make me a quick 80K cash. The fun of DT :p

Wow awesome advice mate. If I didn't have exams on this week I'd deffintly have a bigger reply, but time is of the essence :p
Regarding my defence, I know what you mean by my inconsistent performers but imo everybody in the backline is inconsistent other than Hodge. So I'm deffintly wingin' it in my defence until a bit later in the season. I do like the look of Kade Simpson though. I don't think sacrificing a trade to get rid of Naismith > Brooksby would be beneficial, but who knows, he might get 80 for a couple of weeks and make me a quick 80K cash. The fun of DT :p
Brooksbys out for Dixon, no point lol

Billy Stretch and Alex Pearce are both in and on the bubble

I had Suckling last year, was a nightmare lol. I have Pittard in Supercoach head case.

I have Newnes, Higgins and Hibberd they've all been inconsistent, the latter two are only starting to come good.

I finished uni myself last week, got sick over the weekend from exam stress lol so got a bit of time atm.

Hmmm....may still do Bellchambers to Brooksby regardless of him being out. Didn't need to field him this week anyway, hopefully he showed enough to be back in after the bye

Assuming that you don't need the cash for any upgrade this week, you might want to hold on making that trade. Neither will play. If you don't trade you can wait until round 13 where you can know if he will play or not.

Assuming that you don't need the cash for any upgrade this week, you might want to hold on making that trade. Neither will play. If you don't trade you can wait until round 13 where you can know if he will play or not.

That's the thing though, I need the cash to execute my bye plan, and I've only been using Bellchambers as a R3/F7 Emg. Seems like wasted cash holding him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bellchambers >> Martin
Krakouer >> Robinson
Vandenberg >> Boston

I see no point carrying Bellchambers, Krakouer and Vandenberg through the byes so thought I would pull the trigger this week. Only have 16 (17 if Mckenzie makes final team) playing this week but that should be enough for my two money leagues. 187k in the kitty, ranked 5,656.
Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 7.49.53 PM.png

Oh in that case I would go ahead. Sorry, I just assumed he was your R2

Thanks for your reply....can talk myself into anything staring at my team for too long, nice to get some feedback.

Actually changing to plan B now anyway, CEY>Kavanagh and Bellchambers>Higgins. Was really keen on Jelwood but not the end of the world to hold off on him really. Higgins to swing to def after the byes.

Thoughts of Kavanagh vs Boston? Obviously Boston on the bubble and Kav's only played the one, but I like Kav's JS and scoring potential alot more

Bring in James Kelly or Corey Enright and why (maybe even shaw)? Haven't had a chance to see many Geelong games this year so any info would be fantastic :)

Bring in James Kelly or Corey Enright and why (maybe even shaw)? Haven't had a chance to see many Geelong games this year so any info would be fantastic :)
Corey Enright then daylight if it's out of them 3

Enright has been super consistent regularly pushing out 80s, 90s and the odd 100, has only had 2 poor weeks, a 69 and a 48.

Kelly has already missed 2-3 weeks with his testicle injury and I had to trade him out then due to potential donuts, hasn't played a full season of footy since 2005, has played 21 games twice in 2011 and last year, but played only 17 and 18 in 2012/13. I started with him thinking he would be a good consistent scorer but his durability is the main concern.

Geelong have played Bews as a lockdown small defender and it seems to have freed Enright, Thurlow and Mackie up to intercept/rebound in turns.

Don't rate Shaw's DT game, will be in the 80-85 range which is where he seems to finish every year, if you like roller coaster type scoring then yeah sure though.

Corey Enright then daylight if it's out of them 3

Enright has been super consistent regularly pushing out 80s, 90s and the odd 100, has only had 2 poor weeks, a 69 and a 48.

Kelly has already missed 2-3 weeks with his testicle injury and I had to trade him out then due to potential donuts, hasn't played a full season of footy since 2005, has played 21 games twice in 2011 and last year, but played only 17 and 18 in 2012/13. I started with him thinking he would be a good consistent scorer but his durability is the main concern.

Geelong have played Bews as a lockdown small defender and it seems to have freed Enright, Thurlow and Mackie up to intercept/rebound in turns.

Don't rate Shaw's DT game, will be in the 80-85 range which is where he seems to finish every year, if you like roller coaster type scoring then yeah sure though.

Thanks a lot :) Was leaning towards this, thanks for getting me over the line!

Picture 9.png

OK I think I'll settle with that after much playing around all week, 18-19 playing this week
Saad>>>>>Yeo
Hogan>>>>>Pearce via Higgins DPP
Kelly>>>>>>Dumont via McKenzie's DPP

After much thinking, it seems my defence would be way too shallow if I didn't upgrade there first and I'm looking at bringing in Kade Simpson or Sam Jacobs next week via moving on Krak to a forward rookie (McLean/Steele/Dale) and Brown (in Simpson's case) but may hold and miss Simpson's boat if Brown scores well enough to look like making another weeks worth money, then I'll move him on via Higgins DPP in round 14. Bellends value won't change in the short term.

Sam Jacobs has a large BE of about 130 which is about his ceiling so he's every chance he'll bottom out at 510-520k for round 13, may not need to do significant trades if the rookies score well this week except moving on Bellend, have 156k saved to move him on next week or in round 13 via a rookie cull.

Will get through the byes with 4-6 trades but making money will be hard from now on. Memories from last year was my poor defence letting me down regularly so stocking up there is vital

Hopefully Kavanagh can be a decent rookie in the 2nd half of the year, was named in the guts on the weekend for Essendon and that McLean or Fantasia can do a job. McLean has Jamie Elliot like forward abilities, has averaged about 1.7 goals, 5 tackles, 6 marks and 12 possies in the VFL so far, was sub on the weekend but I reckon he needs to start, Caleb Daniel is on the verge of getting a run also.

Thanks for your reply....can talk myself into anything staring at my team for too long, nice to get some feedback.

Actually changing to plan B now anyway, CEY>Kavanagh and Bellchambers>Higgins. Was really keen on Jelwood but not the end of the world to hold off on him really. Higgins to swing to def after the byes.

Thoughts of Kavanagh vs Boston? Obviously Boston on the bubble and Kav's only played the one, but I like Kav's JS and scoring potential alot more
No worries. I like Kavanagh more as an option. Ablett and Benell should be back round 13 and Swallow might be as well so you would think Boston has questionable job security at best. True we have only seemed one game from Kavanagh but Hird was quite happy with his performance and he is named on the ball. If he continues to play the way he did he could probably retain a spot in the team

Bellchambers >> Martin
Krakouer >> Robinson
Vandenberg >> Boston

I see no point carrying Bellchambers, Krakouer and Vandenberg through the byes so thought I would pull the trigger this week. Only have 16 (17 if Mckenzie makes final team) playing this week but that should be enough for my two money leagues. 187k in the kitty, ranked 5,656.
View attachment 142815
I agree, there isn't much point holding Bellchambers, Krakour or Vandenberg. I was just wondering though, why did you pick Robinson as your rookie downgrade option? I am personally not sold on his job security in that Swans team.

I agree, there isn't much point holding Bellchambers, Krakour or Vandenberg. I was just wondering though, why did you pick Robinson as your rookie downgrade option? I am personally not sold on his job security in that Swans team.
Imo he should spend a bit of money and for go a Dumont instead and use his points/money making for the next two weeks at the worst, he only has 1 round 13 mid also so Dumont would help over the byes, Boston has shaky JS also, I'd carry Bellend for this week as he won't lose value as he isn't playing and look to get in a round 13 premo mid, he has plenty rookies to cull this week. May as well move on Saad with a high breakeven and keep Pearce as a D8, then hold whoever is better out of Oxley and McIntosh.

I'd look at Saad>>>>Pearce
Krak>>>>>>Dumont
Vandenberg>>>>>>>to any round 13 premo say a Jelwood, Gaff, Priddis, Ward, Wines etc

Look at culling Bellend, Hogan, CEY, Miller etc the next week and still get in Martin, no point getting Martin this week as he'll miss out on his points

Imo he should spend a bit of money and for go a Dumont instead and use his points/money making for the next two weeks at the worst, he only has 1 round 13 mid also so Dumont would help over the byes, Boston has shaky JS also, I'd carry Bellend for this week as he won't lose value as he isn't playing and look to get in a round 13 premo mid, he has plenty rookies to cull this week. May as well move on Saad with a high breakeven and keep Pearce as a D8, then hold whoever is better out of Oxley and McIntosh.

I'd look at Saad>>>>Pearce
Krak>>>>>>Dumont
Vandenberg>>>>>>>to any round 13 premo say a Jelwood, Gaff, Priddis, Ward, Wines etc

Look at culling Bellend, Hogan, CEY, Miller etc the next week and still get in Martin, no point getting Martin this week as he'll miss out on his points

Yeah those trades are probably more beneficial, upgrading Bellchambers to Martin won't actually lead to gaining any points this week. The other aspect that I think is somewhat important is you never really want to trade in someone for advance. Even though it is only a one week difference, there is still that possibility that he might get injured or something happens and player X doesn't play. If you just traded him in that previous week that can a pretty frustrating experience. With only the one premium from round 13 I would agree that upgrading VDB is probably a good idea and any of those that you mentioned should serve well.

Yeah those trades are probably more beneficial, upgrading Bellchambers to Martin won't actually lead to gaining any points this week. The other aspect that I think is somewhat important is you never really want to trade in someone for advance. Even though it is only a one week difference, there is still that possibility that he might get injured or something happens and player X doesn't play. If you just traded him in that previous week that can a pretty frustrating experience. With only the one premium from round 13 I would agree that upgrading VDB is probably a good idea and any of those that you mentioned should serve well.
In Supercoach this week I had to make similar moves, only culled Saad because he was worth the most but my defence was finished anyway and needed the cash to make these moves.

Went Saad to Pearce, Vandenberg to Jelwood and CEY to Goldstein via Krak/Bellends DPP.

I reckon it's always best to hold off moving a player with a week off and moving on blokes who are likely to fall in value immediately, for etc Saad and Hogan may both beat their breakevens this week or go close (score a 65-70) and fall only 5-10k, but next week is highly unlikely to beat the breakeven due to the 40s they're carrying, and by the time they come back up in price it may not be until round 16-17 etc and you will want your side finished by then.

If I still had Oxley, I'd hold him due to that 126 he has rolling through, his BE may be a touch high this week due to that 25 he got, but it will be low in round 13 once it rolls out of his system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back