Preview Round 12, 2024: West Coast v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium - Saturday 1st June, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeler and Ari might make a pod.
Members and Crouch no argument.
Hotton and Clark yes.
Hastie maybe.
Butts maybe.
Plenty of options there.

Lancey Boy, Sharmy, Ross, Hammer probably giving us nothing.
Hammer gets his shots but then misses from 15 straight in front. Sharmy not much better.
Bonners costly mistakes.
I’m sure there are plenty of others who haven’t contributed a lot this year.
Rtb to take a back seat 💺 and shut up and let Bozzy coach this one.

Harley Reid and Tim Kelly are going to feast on our bones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Garcia
Out Sharman
Sub Collard

Collard won't be dropped for the WA game. I wouldn't be bringing in anyone from the seconds till they have a block of games where they earn their spot or build their fitness after no pre season.

Keeler and Ari might make a pod.
Members and Crouch no argument.
Hotton and Clark yes.
Hastie maybe.
Butts maybe.
Plenty of options there.

Lancey Boy, Sharmy, Ross, Hammer probably giving us nothing.
Hammer gets his shots but then misses from 15 straight in front. Sharmy not much better.
Bonners costly mistakes.
I’m sure there are plenty of others who haven’t contributed a lot this year.
Rtb to take a back seat 💺 and shut up and let Bozzy coach this one.

I would bring in Membery and drop Hammer to reward VFL form and selection integrity.

However, I don't agree that Hammer gives us nothing. He provides a contest most of the time, kicks a goal a game, applies pressure, and has quite a lot of "almost" moments. You can say that's not good enough, but that's about the going rate for 20-year-old key forwards (even high draft picks struggle to do any better). Honestly, Jeremy Cameron would struggle to get a kick in our forward line at the moment.

I'm bullish on Caminiti; I think he's going to be a good player. If you compare him to Aaron Cadman, who was pick number 1 and is the same age as Hammer, playing in a much better side, Hammer actually has him covered in all statistical areas having played almost the same amount of games.

Last edited:
Because he's a battler who has the skills of a VFL player and a good attitude. Very much Geary MK 2.
Stocker has his shockers, but we have a whole team that can't use the ball properly, so he's not alone...and definitely not the worst.
It could be argued that we have a team full of Geary's but without his desire to play the game. At the moment I think our VFL team would run out senior guys pretty close.
Stocker has a place in the senior team. He 'aint perfect, but he gets a gig for mine.

Hopefully Crouch is ready.
If I was Hotten and I’ve just kicked 5 goals at Sandy while Collard has just had 7 possessions in 2 games in the 1sts I’d be questioning selection integrity big time.
Collard needs development time. He’s had a look now go back and work on what you’ve learnt. Couldn’t give a rats if we’re playing on his home deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back