Game Day Round 13, 2023 : Hawthorn v Brisbane, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game for of the nba finals followed by the mighty hawks. This is going to be an all-day couch day for me 😂

We stay close to half time and limited their uncontested ball (particularly clugga and berry) we can win this.

With scrim taking a kpd role, I think brisbane will try to stretch us and isolate him v taller opponents. Or get weddle to switch on to Daniher or hippwood and exploit him. Not sure if their talls are smart enough to consistently orchestrate that but it is a risk for us.

Last edited:
Beautiful blue skies above Melbourne and taking my girlfriend to her first football game means it's an exciting day no matter the result!

Hoping to see some more continued improvement across the board and we make it a good contest against a team who should be a flag fancy, but have a seriously soft side

A lot of people on the regional trains this morning heading to the game. Amazing the difference it makes when you aren't given a shit time slot or a channel 7 forced 3.20 game where you can't get a train home unless you leave at 3 quarter time.

For the MCG carpark do you book online or pay at the gate? Usually take train but Frankston line is down
If you can, I'd drive to the Glen Waverley line. Like Tooronga or Kooyong. Will be easier than driving right in.

I have to get an uber to Murrumbeena to pick up my car and drive to East Malvern. These works are a pain in the arse.

Saturday afternoon game at the G. A rare treat. Hoping for a good showing and I reckon this is an opportunity for a statement against quality opposition on our home deck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We love the g, hawks by 5 and Mitchell Lewis to kick 4

If you can, I'd drive to the Glen Waverley line. Like Tooronga or Kooyong. Will be easier than driving right in.

I have to get an uber to Murrumbeena to pick up my car and drive to East Malvern. These works are a pain in the arse.
I drove to Albert Park and trammed it in, and then walked from the Flinders St stop. Sunny but not warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back