Round 13 AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a multi with the last leg Crows under 39.5. Thoughts on how to hedge? Outlay $20, collect $320 or thereabouts.

Crows over 39.5 paying $4.20
Dees under 39.5 paying $2.90

Can't see Dees smashing them and Crows imo are unlikely to smash them (but possible) so something like $50 on Dees under, and $30 on Crows over? $100 outlay total, $220 profit if Crows win under, $50 profit if Dees under, $20 if Crows over and $100 loss if Dees win over...or should i let it ride?

EDIT: Nevermind, only covering with Dees under 39.5.

Goodluck idig.... I've rolled over my winnings from yesterday onto the following....

1000 on Adelaide u39.5 @2.30
2500 on Adelaide h2h @1.60

will be happy with the crows winnng by no matter wat score just win

Mate I admire your guts!

I've gone:

$190 on Adelaide win @ $1.60
$30 on Adelaide 1-24 @ $4.25
$20 on Adelaide 1-39 @ $2.30
$10 on draw @ $51
:p

Like you I would be happy with just a Crows win by anything.... If Melbourne win then what can ya do hahaha

Crows by 16 points is my prediction :thumbsu:

Good Luck bro :thumbsu:

Gone huge on pies +15.5 @1.40. Hopefully their good record over the swans continues in a low scoring affair

If you dont mind me asking how much did you chuck on the pies???

I was pretty confident Pies would win but had them to win in a multi with the Storm (stupid Storm lost) and had them in another multi with Saints under 39 but had Coll 1-24 :mad: Such bad luck!!!

I think under 174.5 is a good bet in Melb v Adl, neither score freely & have played several low scoring games against each other.

I reckon this is about the worst Adl team i have seen named in a decade or more so i feel Melbourne $2.35 is value, you have to forget what they did on the road last year as they're a young improving side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13 AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back