[Round 15]Captain Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ablett has taken all of the strategy out of picking a captain this year.

You pick him and most of the time he will be top or near to it.

You get the odd bolter like Broughton or Whitecross or Didak but trying to pick the outsider who will only top one round if very lucky is like trying to pick the winner of the Melbourne Cup.

It has to be Ablett for me, any round and every round.

Where is your SC team at Casha? I see your dreamteam is right up there, have to gone to the dark side??

haha The Darkside nope still love my Supercoach m8 sitting around 459th few things didn't go to plan earlier this year so been chaseing my tail a bit SC wise.and yea goin ok DT wise

How you cannot have Judd in your list is just Beyond me ?

I thought the same thing when I looked at the list.

I was thinking that it might have been because Judd hadn't averaged 100 or more in his last 3 against Richmond (as YSCC only includes players that have), but in Judd's last three against Richmond he has scored 136, 102 and 110 at an avg of 116. You have to go back to early 2007 to find Judd's third last game against Richmond.

I thought the same thing when I looked at the list.

I was thinking that it might have been because Judd hadn't averaged 100 or more in his last 3 against Richmond (as YSCC only includes players that have), but in Judd's last three against Richmond he has scored 136, 102 and 110 at an avg of 116. You have to go back to early 2007 to find Judd's third last game against Richmond.

*hands up* my bad. Seems like I accidentally missed out on Judd.

Turns out I stuffed the Blues v Tiges game. The relevant players from that game have been added. Sorry for the stuff up.

Hey mate no worries there keep up the good work.

When you posted the first one of these I thought "What's this crap?", but it has been a very handy resource and I've looked forward to it each week (especially considering I'm one of the stupid ones that didn't take Ablett to start with).

Will finally get Ablett this week but will still be a handy resource to see who in my team (potentially) should score well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate no worries there keep up the good work.

When you posted the first one of these I thought "What's this crap?", but it has been a very handy resource and I've looked forward to it each week (especially considering I'm one of the stupid ones that didn't take Ablett to start with).

Will finally get Ablett this week but will still be a handy resource to see who in my team (potentially) should score well.

I am one of the few who have Ablett in the team but tries to avoid making Ablett captain..LOL

hmm hard one, thinking bartel,o'keefe, dal or riewoldt lol :eek:

think your site will get a few more views in the next 5 hours.

Yeh, it's always good reading...

yeah but will he get tagged, will he move back into the fwd line with Hall gone forever ?, that's what i keep thinking :cool:

Wouldn't think so. He didn't last week and I think they've realised that he's better value up the ground.

I've got O'Keefe but I'm going with Sewell.

yeah but will he get tagged, will he move back into the fwd line with Hall gone forever ?, that's what i keep thinking :cool:

Firrito tried to tag ROK last week, didn't slow him down. I cant see any bomber doing any better. I dont think Roos will throw him forward.

Judd is tempting, but will Jackson run with him or Murphy?

Joel Selwood will have a blinder. The lions will put the work into Bartel and Chappy I reckon. Corey could also rack em up.

if you look back to rnd 7 and 8 when ablett did not play selwood scored 140 and 130, Bartel score 78 then a massive 184, i just don't know who to pick this week :S

Awesome, that doesn't help me at all:D I know one of Goodes or O'Keefe will have a big game, but don't know which one to pick. Jeez this captain business is tricky!

who should i pick captain judd, selwood or pendlebury?

Not Pendles, don't like having a Friday night captain, and I still think he's a week away from his best.

I'm tossing up between Goddard, Selwood, Judd and Chapman.....

Leaning towards Selwood, but also like Judd....so I'm in the same spot as you.

Being a Tiger's supporter, I'm going with Selwood as skipper and Swan/Judd as vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back