Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Black --> Cross/Corey/Priddis

OR

Porplyzia for Bock (Blasphemy? :p)/Chapman (Dunno if I can afford Him)/Giansiracusa/Brad Johnson

Most probably I'll do nothing though. Depends on lineups, rankings as well as the Cornes/Burgoyne scenario even though I have neither.

Hopefully no injuries come out of this round. Planned to sit on 6 trades but was forced to use 3 on injuries in the last 2 weeks. :thumbsdown:

Down to three as well? :p

Will trade Rioli soon enough, leaving me with two, but will have to persist with Urquhart (who's doing decently) and Myers if Cornes doesn't pull up.

I am bloody fuming at the bits at the moment

Was planning to do, and was set to trade

124,700 in bank
Out: Tredrea, Cloke
In: Franklin, Didak

All was going well, UNTIL DIDAK GOT 40 IN THE LAST QUARTER, AND CLOKE GOT 1

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was at the game but left early so was spared having to watch Didak thankfully.

I am thinking of one definite upgrade in the backs, and either another in the backs of Palmer. Jimmy looks too good to pass up, but it would mean I would have to keep Jason Gram.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Palmer ------> Bartel
the time has come. Thank you Rhys.

Yeah I think I agree, If Bartel has shrugged whatever he had you can't do without him anyway. Particularly if like me you don't have that other Geelong bloke.

I have 7 trades left, 6 if I get Jimmy. 5 if I get rid of Gram or Jake King.

So 5 really.

The Guerra one is interesting. Is it worth picking him up this week when he plays the Swans. The other issue is his injuries, can he play out the year? If the Chad isn't out for the season but misses the weekend I will just play Hansen and wait a week.

I was at the Swans Collingwood game and the Swans forwards applied very little pressure I felt. TCollingwood had heaps of numbrs back there and passd it around with ease (Look at Wakelin!!)

Which leaves the dilemma - will Roosy challenge them to be more accountable (Don't get Guerra) or not (Get him!).

He is susceptible to soft tissue injuries too, which is an issue when you have limited trades.

Might sit on my trades for a week - then upgrade one of Bird/Geary/Browne to Kornes/Corey/Swan the week after.

Will wait for Morton or Myers to top out, then downgrade.

The Guerra one is interesting. Is it worth picking him up this week when he plays the Swans. The other issue is his injuries, can he play out the year? If the Chad isn't out for the season but misses the weekend I will just play Hansen and wait a week.

Yeah, i hope the Chad "will he play again this year" decision is made before the start of next round so we can all decide to trade him out sooner rather than later. I have Edwards as backup so if nothing firm is coming from Port Adelaide and Edwards is selected i will keep picking him each week as i really need to trade Palmer to Bartel urgently.

Same as most people, no trades if Chad isn´t out for the year otherwise going to have to get back into the lottery and pick another backman. Can´t wait to long for Chad because Brown is hardly a decent backup, every time in need the guy he pulls a 20.

Probably Ibbotson to basically anyone, or if Chad pulls the pin on the season I'll just trade him.

I want to upgrade my forward line
current forward line:
Jbrown
Franklin
Fevola
Burton
Bradshaw
McKinley
Neagle
INT:
Kennedy, Dew

I am going to trade C. Morton --> Eddy
then will have $156,600 in bank and not sure because then I would only have three trades left I will probs then go
Bradshaw --> Pavlich
or
I could not give a stuff about trades because I am set and then do the morton to eddy trade
and then will go
Burton --> Pavlich (Doing This trade this week will give me $65,500 in bank)
then next week will get Chapman --> Fev (Have looked at Carltons run home it's pretty ordinary.)
The second option of these two will depend alot on if Burton does get suspended for the incident against the cats
cheers for your opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back