Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey you mau have read this before but after hearing about Myers I am going to change it.

I have 154,800k in the bank and what I was going to do was then trade Fev for Pavlich which I will do and then next week trade Burton for Chapman but after that I was going to trade Palmer for Bartel if I can still afford it or should I now trade Myers for someone :confused::confused::confused:
PLEASE HELP!!!!

This is a very interesting question.

Deledio - $385,700 – Season average – 93.45
Giansiracusa - $371,800 – Season average – 95.07

This has been a big year for Deledio, a real breakout year if you like, but he is always going to cop the number one tag being one of the most damaging players on the Tigers list. He has had some big games with scores of 132,120, but then some not so big games 51,57,68. But getting into the run home of the season you have to look at the Tigers will be playing in the next few weeks, Richmond’s run home is, Westcoast, Essendon, Brisbane, Geelong, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Fremantle, Melbourne. Here is Deledios past 2 games against each of these teams.

West Coast – 65,68
Essendon - 106,111
Brisbane - 51,83
Geelong - 89,61
Adelaide - 104,89
Hawthorn - 120,69
Fremantle - 88,89
Melbourne - 113,91

Giving him an average of 87.31 for the run home.

Giansiracusa has a very solid year and has been very consistent as well, with his lowest score only being 74 with a highest score of 131. He doesn’t cop the tag as he plays forward a fair bit on the flanks and with the likes of Cooney and Gilbee running around as well. With just over 15,000 picks comparded to Deledios 23,000 picks he is the less popular choice but more consistant. The Dogs run home is Melbourne, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Kangaroos, Brisbane, Essendon and Adelaide his previous games read like this.

Melbourne - 81,18
Geelong - 93,93
Carlton - 94,73
Sydney - 90,60
Kangaroos - 81,62
Brisbane - 78,98
Essendon - 83,95
Adelaide - 123,87

This gives him an average of 81.6 but if you take out the game against Melbourne which I presume he got injured the average increases to 85.9 ( Not sure if he got injured or not)

So for me if you want consistency go for Gia but looking at Deledios past scores against those teams you can’t go past him. Hope that helps you.

Just to add to this, Gia didn't miss a game last year for the first time in a long time, so he must not have got injured in the Melbourne game and if he did it must only have been minor, or he may have just been well held.

Taylor -> Guerra/Hargrave
Palmer -> Bartel

Thinking of doing this one as well.

Trying to decide between Goodes, Ling and Palmer to trade.

Am thinking Palmer because he is a first year player - and Goodes came home like a train last year!

Was holding onto Ling as he moving up in price and will trade for Gablett in a couple of weeks

Same as most people, no trades if Chad isn´t out for the year otherwise going to have to get back into the lottery and pick another backman. Can´t wait to long for Chad because Brown is hardly a decent backup, every time in need the guy he pulls a 20.

Geez, spoke to soon. Cornes seems like he will play but now with Myers getting injured all of a sudden, out for 4 weeks might have to use a trade on him because he is starting. Such a waste of a trade though, he's only 230k, maybe i just keep starting N.Brown or just hope Hartlett gets a game soon. This is such a joke :thumbsdown:

No. Can't count on Kornes this season.

People were saying he was gonna do great after he got his 130 odd v Carlton, he then strung together a few very average games.

Bartel is consistent and has a higher scoring capacity

Thinking of doing this one as well.

Trying to decide between Goodes, Ling and Palmer to trade.

Am thinking Palmer because he is a first year player - and Goodes came home like a train last year!

Was holding onto Ling as he moving up in price and will trade for Gablett in a couple of weeks
Deffiently go Palmer due to Bell retiering.

Palmer probably will now get the heavy tag which will forse him to get low scores

out myres and kenelly

in mackie and (wheatly/bowden/bock???)

thoughts? 7 trades and 300k to spare
Just for me I am still not 100% sure on Bowden... I just dont feel confortable around Terry Wallace and that axe..

I know, i know! He has played suburb footy and shouldnt be dropped but who knows.

For me I would go Wheatly just for the fact he is unusual and hardly anybody has him.
Eg; 1000 people have Wheatly and 8000 have Bowden.

See he is quite an unusual pick and not many of the top people have him so this could help you climb the ladder.

Good luck:thumbsu:

Just for me I am still not 100% sure on Bowden... I just dont feel confortable around Terry Wallace and that axe..

I know, i know! He has played suburb footy and shouldnt be dropped but who knows.

For me I would go Wheatly just for the fact he is unusual and hardly anybody has him.
Eg; 1000 people have Wheatly and 8000 have Bowden.

See he is quite an unusual pick and not many of the top people have him so this could help you climb the ladder.

Good luck:thumbsu:

Didn't know Bowden was playing that bad??:cool:

I need a little help.

I have $95,800 with 5 trades left. Here is my team:

Backs:

Cornes
Shaw
Goddard
Milburn
Mattner
Kennelly
Ibbotson

Wonaman
Hartlett

Centre:

Bartel
Corey
Cross
Stevens
Watson
Palmer

Bird
Jack

Rucks:

Cox
Simmonds

West
Meeson

Forwards:

Brown
Pavlich
B.J
Deledio
Burton
Porplyzia
Rioli

Morton
Hill

Who should i upgrade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm well i have $91,500...i have to pick someone around 20k either side of mclean's price which is 340k atm and the best options IIRC are mitchell, hayes or hodge. i was leaning towards hayes as he is the most unique of the lot.

I don't rate Hayes, there are better options. Depends on your money left though

Lenny Hayes

Age - 28
Games - 181
Price - $331,600
Averages since 2002 -

2008 - Games13 - Season Av. 90.5
2007 - Games 19 - Season Av. 93.6
2006 - Games 9 - Season Av. 103.9
2005 - Games 24 - Season Av. 94.8
2004 - Games 23 - Season Av. 89.9
2003 - Games 22 - Season Av. 99.5
2002 - Games 20 - Season Av. 80.6

With averages like that I rate him a premium Dreamteam, how on earth can you not rate him, any bloke who can score 75 points in the first quarter is an absolute gun and he is as cheap as chips. With only 6,800 seletions how could you go past him ? He has only fell below 80 points 4 times this season in one he got injured int he first quater ( 75). Not only a great Dreamteamer but a very good player.

Lenny Hayes

Age - 28
Games - 181
Price - $331,600
Averages since 2002 -

With averages like that I rate him a premium Dreamteam, how on earth can you not rate him, any bloke who can score 75 points in the first quarter is an absolute gun and he is as cheap as chips. With only 6,800 seletions how could you go past him ? He has only fell below 80 points 4 times this season in one he got injured int he first quater ( 75). Not only a great Dreamteamer but a very good player.

If i had more trades i would definitely pick him up for sure. Is a great DTer and is probably the best value for money pick in the whole competition at the moment.

Having said that i think i will probably trade Palmer to Bartel this week to stop the bleeding a bit!!

Lenny Hayes

Age - 28
Games - 181
Price - $331,600
Averages since 2002 -

Is 90 enough though considering the risk with his hamstring?

When upgrading, I'd go to someone that can average 100 or more, I feel that Hayes is the step under the ones that can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back