Not open for further replies.
Good:
Bontempelli does good stuff when ever he's near it
Murphy looks slick
Picken, Wallis doing their typical racking em up in the midfield
Bad:
Stevens injured, just what we need
Lachie Hunter what has gotten into you?
I'm a big, big defender of Boyd but that was terrible. Does he even want to demand the ball?

There's just no end to these soft dropped marks. Dickson, Boyd, Redpath- all soft as butter.

Hunter's career here has to be all but over, surely? Such a dumb footballer.

Nearly Toyd's worst game. Not only dropping it, but also using it poorly.

I know it's probably unreasonable to make a call on a player during a game, as emotions can run high. But sh*t I'd be happy if Hunter doesn't pull on the guernsey again. Not even that fussed what we get for him tbh.

I'll back bev in, but frustrating to hear about Dale ripping it up in the vfl when he could've been playing here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were the docs down in the room holding a stethoscope to Koby's heart???? I'm watching in a pub with Foxtel turned down

God, I hope toyd can grab these marks sometime soon.

Pretty awful day but we're in it

Stringer would be lucky to hold his spot on this effort. Just not switched on.

Minson just hits tap outs straight to GC players

Hunter should be delisted

Why were the docs down in the room holding a stethoscope to Koby's heart???? I'm watching in a pub with Foxtel turned down

God, I hope toyd can grab these marks sometime soon.

Pretty awful day but we're in it
Haven't heard yet. All we know is the ambos took him away.

Dahlhaus has been one of the few who's actually wanted and gone hard at the ball.
Honeychurch might have had stinkers this year, but at least he's a bloke who goes hard at the ball. We really could use another like him in this game.

The commentators said at the start of the game that the wind would drop off around 6pm, so hopefully it's a non-factor in the second half. If that's the case, then 3 goals is a very manageable deficit. We obviously need to lift though.

Lol Boyd. Forget it pal. Slower than a wet week and couldn't even catch a cold. Can't believe we have invested so much into a player who hadn't even played a handful of games.

Midfield is softer than warm butter and clearly don't want it. Zero intensity and is there any danger of applying some pressure and maybe laying a tackle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back