Banter Round 16 v Hawthorn "Bruce McAvaney's Delicious Treat"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But people reading all that as some sort of deliberate move by the AFL to advantage the Swans, rather than mere happenstance, are swivel-eyed loopy.

LOL....Don't you just love the olde 'happenstance'....Right up there with Santa Clause & the Easter Bunny.:drunk:

LOL....Don't you just love the olde 'happenstance'....Right up there with Santa Clause & the Easter Bunny.:drunk:
Fine. Make the case that six months out from September, the AFL looked at how the Swans were tracking and said "you know what, they might just make the Grannie at this rate, IF we give them a bit of a helping hand. But it has to be SUBTLE! Nothing that's going to set off alarm bells. Here we go, this'll fix it - under no circumstances are we putting a hold on ANZ Stadium for a Sunday game."

Really, I'd love to hear you put the evidence forward for that scenario in a logical, credible (i.e. non swivel-eyed) fashion.

I had a bit of spare time today so I decided to make a list of all the things Sydney and Hawthorn supporters agree on. This is what I have so far:

ANZ Stadium
Essendon*

Anything I've missed?

I had a bit of spare time today so I decided to make a list of all the things Sydney and Hawthorn supporters agree on. This is what I have so far:

ANZ Stadium
Essendon*

Anything I've missed?

That Mitchell is a gun

You didn't steal him, he lied. He is a little sneaky, shifty and dishonest. Ask GWS and us. We didn't match the offer because we couldn't accommodate it in our pay structures and weren't prepared to break them. We spent the year preparing for life without him and it worked wonders. I still miss his magic, the things no one else besides Cyril can do, and then some Cyril can't but I don't miss the constant wondering I had about what trouble he would be in next. That's yours now. Beware if he breaks up with his girl, him and the rails quickly part ways.

Another cheap dirty snipe.

Get over it already.

ANZ Stadium
Essendon*

Anything I've missed?

That Joey Kennedy was a steal.

That Tippett isn't worth half what he's getting paid.

That Coll'wood supporters are illiterate & a dentists dream/night-mare.

That Carlton sit precisely where they belong.

That you need to be a member of the N.S.W team to get a spot in the Australian Cricket team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls guys I'm 6 draught cans down iv just put bird in my ultimate footy team. My mate reckons bird will be sub. I'm shitting bricks

Help me out
Cunningham has been sub the last 2 week, usually coaches don't like players being sub for too many consecutive weeks so the sub could be Bird, Lloyd or B.Jack, I think it's going to be B.Jack

That Joey Kennedy was a steal.

That Tippett isn't worth half what he's getting paid.

That Coll'wood supporters are illiterate & a dentists dream/night-mare.

That Carlton sit precisely where they belong.

That you need to be a member of the N.S.W team to get a spot in the Australian Cricket team.

That Sam Mitchell is a shyt bloke

That Sam Mitchell is a shyt bloke

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That gullible supporters swallow Robbo's SHITE.

Mitch is the most sniped player off the ball in the comp....This entire media/360 farce is Robbo getting revenge for Sammy's 'Jab' jibe towards his beloved Red n Black stains....Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't be fooled.... Fyfe & Tex chose to run into him, not the other way around!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mitch is the most sniped player off the ball in the comp....This entire media/360 farce is Robbo getting revenge for Sammy's 'Jab' jibe towards his beloved Red n Black stains....Nothing more, nothing less.

Not sure what you are on about. I'm only going off a thread on your supporters board.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Are you medicated for your delusions?
Seriously! Are you?

Are you medicated for your delusions?
Seriously! Are you?
333697-d340a514-4714-11e4-b47a-41c1793173a7.jpg

YEP!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back