Game Day Round 16 vs. Brisbane @ GABBA – 7:40 pm AEST

How many minutes will Andy Moniz-Wakefield play on debut?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I gotta say, I am not excited for this one. Might go watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory (1971) instead.
"You dirty rotten vermicious cnit"

In an alternate timeline we'd have Wonkavision, an everlasting Gobstopper and a three-course gum. And rivers of chocolate.

Violet you're turning violet, Violet!

Can i just say something on a somewhat but ultimately unrelated and stupid note. I have a rule set for watching a nice classic game before the actual game and Brisbane **** with my mind every time. My stupid but normally fine arbitrary rule is that the home and away teams must match the same match up that's taking place in the current round i'm about to watch.

THAT MEANS
Despite it being at the Gabba in Brisbane, i don't watch either the 2002 game or the 2006 game BECAUSE we are the home team not the away team (i watched 2002 earlier in the year)
BUT ALSO
Because Brisbane is a merged club, i can watch games for the bears or the lions. So i could watch us play Fitzroy with them hosting at the western oval or where ever in Victoria despite the current round taking place in Queensland

Does this matter to tonight? No. Does it matter to anyone besides me? No. Should i have posted this? No
Did i post this and waste all your time reading it because i felt like it? Yes... Your Welcome

Can i just say something on a somewhat but ultimately unrelated and stupid note. I have a rule set for watching a nice classic game before the actual game and Brisbane **** with my mind every time. My stupid but normally fine arbitrary rule is that the home and away teams must match the same match up that's taking place in the current round i'm about to watch.

THAT MEANS
Despite it being at the Gabba in Brisbane, i don't watch either the 2002 game or the 2006 game BECAUSE we are the home team not the away team (i watched 2002 earlier in the year)
BUT ALSO
Because Brisbane is a merged club, i can watch games for the bears or the lions. So i could watch us play Fitzroy with them hosting at the western oval or where ever in Victoria despite the current round taking place in Queensland

Does this matter to tonight? No. Does it matter to anyone besides me? No. Should i have posted this? No
Did i post this and waste all your time reading it because i felt like it? Yes... Your Welcome
Post of the thread so far for mine! 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Green looking like he's had more than a few nights on maccas

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 16 vs. Brisbane @ GABBA – 7:40 pm AEST

Back