Preview Changes/Preview – Round 16 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm glad I'm not alone. Have been genuinely considering calling into SEN as some campaigner from campaignersville to let some campaigner know how much of a campaigner I think Goodwin is
Some bloke did that and Sam McClure was like "didn't you guys win a flag 5 minutes ago, seems like you're overreacting".

Basically all I've heard from everyone is that we should just be happy for where our club is at :$

Sounds to me you blokes need to harden the fk up! You are one win out of the 8! No one EVER had a chance of winning anything with so much negativity! Brisbane have been your bitch for years. They are soft and inconsistent. How (over)confident do you think they are coming into this game tonight? They are a mob of big heads always looking for the easy way. Put it to the cnts like you always do, stick with them and crush the soft cnts at the end!

Sounds to me you blokes need to harden the fk up! You are one win out of the 8! No one EVER had a chance of winning anything with so much negativity! Brisbane have been your bitch for years. They are soft and inconsistent. How (over)confident do you think they are coming into this game tonight? They are a mob of big heads always looking for the easy way. Put it to the cnts like you always do, stick with them and crush the soft cnts at the end!
Oh good, a positive thinker.

They've beaten us 3 of last 4 and of 2 of those were at the G, have fun losing all your money on us tho big fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how much money have you put on Brisbane ;)

So how much money have you put on Brisbane ;)

2 weeks ago they were 16-1 to make the GF. I dont gamble but i did consider putting $20 on them. However, never having put a bet on a sport event it just seemed too hard to organise. While i still think its possible they may make the GF, their inconsistency will most likely see them have some clangers against sides they are supposed to beat along the way.

2 weeks ago they were 16-1 to make the GF. I dont gamble but i did consider putting $20 on them. However, never having put a bet on a sport event it just seemed too hard to organise. While i still think its possible they may make the GF, their inconsistency will most likely see them have some clangers against sides they are supposed to beat along the way.
3 weeks ago some of us were calling for Fagans head or at least some change, so yeah things change up pretty quickly.
Mostly about player selection , we are all the same when our team loses matches we think should of won.
Cause we are the true footy experts .
Anyhow .
Good luck all, hope it's a quality game, no blackouts:cool:.
Should be a good crowd and clear night, good footy.
And bet responsibly. In other words don't bet, f..k em.

Nah, when I did stuff like that in 2018 I actually cared.

Much worse for the club now that me and thousands of other supporters don't care, and don't really feel any connection to the current group at the club either.
I had a call from the club on Tuesday about my lapsed membership, sent it to voicemail and listened to it yesterday in case it was a player being forced to make calls. Nah, just some poor girl who sounded like she'd spent the morning getting an earful from former members and was just going through the motions.

****ing glad I stuck to my word on being happy with one premiership, have always felt like we were going to piss away this group so I have been resigned to what we're going through now.

Not caring has been great. Feel sorry for the fans still hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back