Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear them next time.

Dog GIF by Freedomists
Yeah, I should have listened to the presser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great ins

Interesting to see Dean omitted. Don’t Gold Coast have a fair bit of height down there?

Felt like Dean was just starting to find his feet

Great to get some big guns back. Should be better equipped to take it up to Suns up there with them being much better on their home patch.

Expectation is we’d be much better side with our ins this week.

But any chance work the opposite way with other team mates dropping off, becoming complacent thinking these A liners will automatically get the job done etc?

Great ins

Interesting to see Dean omitted. Don’t Gold Coast have a fair bit of height down there?

Just really king and day I think l. Oh and Luko

Plus with checkers back, no need for Howe forward and I don’t think we want to go with all of Frampton. Moore. Howe and Dean in defence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have left in Dean for Markov. Markov wasn’t best 22 10 weeks ago and only really came in when the injuries struck. Not sure much has changed since. Dean played good games against Melbourne and North I thought
Different skillset and roles. You'd play Dean if Billy or Howe was playing forward.

Great ins

Having Moore and Frampton with Howe as the 3rd tall is more than enough.

For me the travesty is JFN, based on commitment application and endeavor was far more worthy of a Premiership medal than Ginnivan.
There are always going to be lucky recipients of premiership medals. When ginnivan went to the races prior to, in hindsight the call should have been made to oust him. Then he would have had a more valid reason to want out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back