Preview Round 17 Richmond vs Sydney, thurs 6 july 7:20pm mcg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True lol. Tackles and harasses very well for a little bloke though. Wouldn’t be far off a game. Has shown a lot more talent than MRJ in the last month I reckon.
reckon coulthards gonna be used as more of a link up man with his skills and tank. would be a waste dumping someone with that athleticism in a forward pocket.

I think Ross has taken big strides forward recently, and has been outperforming Kmac and Pickett. There's not much splitting the three though, so they've probably just gone back to the more experienced pairing for that reason.

He’s only outperformed Pickett because we moved Pickett to the forward line and it hasn’t worked.

not happy with that team selection, how have miller and graham avoided being dropped, why is it always the young guys that are first dropped. Mini said in his presser we lack pressure so we play only 1 small forward/pressure forward in mrj, (baker plays as another mid essentially). Really dissapointed Clarke was dropped, hopefully he is the sub it better not be soldo as the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMITS 4 kids and brings in 3 kids. Mini thinks he's coaching for the future. Didn't fool me that the boy's club still runs amok. lol

mini GIF

can remember 5-6 terrible fumbles from ross just in the last 2 games that turned into scoring shots for oppo.

would rather kmac/pickett on gulden instead of ross
Really, seems to me he's the only one who can extract himself out of difficult situations and nearly always hits somebody. He does not hot potato it to the next player and put him under pressure, so occasionally he can get in trouble, but so does everyone who works in and around packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back