Preview Round 17 St.Kilda v Sydney 3.20pm at Marvel stadium (Battle of the Lake )

Remove this Banner Ad

Cunningham out for 2-3, so that will be 4-5..

Outs: Cunningham, Cleary

Ins: Fox, Roberts (sub)

Backs: Mccartin (King), Melican (Caminiti), Rampe (Owens), Blakey, Florent (Butler), Fox (Higgins), Lloyd

Mids: Heeney, Warner, Rowbottom, Gulden, McInerney, Adams, Campbell

Forwards: Amartey, McDonald, McLean, Papley, Hayward, Wicks, Jordan (Sinclair)

Ruck: Grundy

The academy swans will easily win this by 10+ goals.
Millky95 The King! Is this another visitor that I have to prevent myself from calling a ****wit and telling the campaigner to **** off? I must say, it is difficult not breaking site rules and calling people like this dumb campaigners when I'd really love to call them a dumb campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millky95 The King! Is this another visitor that I have to prevent myself from calling a *wit and telling the campaigner to * off? I must say, it is difficult not breaking site rules and calling people like this dumb campaigners when I'd really love to call them a dumb campaigner.
I got you

Smash that Report button. Hit ignore for no notifications!

If we were Collingwood or Essendon, this game would be at the SCG.

As would every game we play.

Every week.

Wouldn’t that be nice?
Now hang on Essendon have to make the long trip down to Marvel 4 times coming up

They do actually have to travel in the last round, but otherwise only stay in Melbourne

I’m really worried about the hammering the Saints are copping in Vic it’s really hot.

- it might trigger some of the under-performers.
Me too to a degree. I felt the same with the game against the Crows. I don't feel quite as concerned this week as then probably because we played so s hit last week and lost, so we will be looking to make amends.

Me too to a degree. I felt the same with the game against the Crows. I don't feel quite as concerned this week as then probably because we played so s hit last week and lost, so we will be looking to make amends.
I just hope last week didn’t make turtles out of Warner, Gulden etc.

I think Heeney had a tuff oppo…and he owned the last half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back