Preview Round 17 St.Kilda v Sydney 3.20pm at Marvel stadium (Battle of the Lake )

Remove this Banner Ad

It was never mine either but I loved that particular song. Anti Nowhere were a great band, The Streets of London is such a sad and meaningful song.
The British are great at Punk Rock and Heavy Metal.

And I also like the fact we're talking anything but the St. Kilda Football Club in this thread, from potato cakes, to Bedford's voting in 1897 and Punk Rock and Heavy Metal music. **** St. Kilda.

And I also like the fact we're talking anything but the St. Kilda Football Club in this thread, from potato cakes, to Bedford's voting in 1897 and Punk Rock and Heavy Metal music. **** St. Kilda.
And its about time we all get back on topic please.

Thanks!
ticky

And its about time we all get back on topic please.

Thanks!
ticky
Criminal Minds Aj Cook GIF by CBS

Great preview, not heard of Battle of the Lake before. More meaningful than battle of the bridge.

Hopefully Swans don’t get trapped in a Ross Lyon snooze fest.
The term I remember as a kid was not 'Battle of the Lake' but 'Lake Premiership' with the grounds at each end of the lake. Old St kilda ground is now training headquarters of the Bushrangers. Lake Oval now home of Athletics Victoria and South Melbourne Soccer club. State of the art athletics track around it.

The term I remember as a kid was not 'Battle of the Lake' but 'Lake Premiership' with the grounds at each end of the lake. Old St kilda ground is now training headquarters of the Bushrangers. Lake Oval now home of Athletics Victoria and South Melbourne Soccer club. State of the art athletics track around it.
HELLAS

Closer to 30. The cover was played by U2 and Greenday together at the NFL to celebrate the first New Orleans Saints game after Katrina.

Hurricane Katrina was 19 years ago.

Unless you mean the original, in which case it's closer to 50! I was just talking about this cover.

Funny enough i went to Moorabbin this morning and couldn't see him .
That rat Zac Jones will come in and try and show his false toughness
remember how salty the board was when he left. He's been fairly ordinary since leaving. A good footballer in a good system. An ok player in an average system.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

remember how salty the board was when he left. He's been fairly ordinary since leaving. A footballer in a good system. An ok player in an average system.
Not everyone on the board. I was glad to see the back of him.

Honestly concerned that not having King as their sole (and useless) forward target will actually make these pricks more unpredictable. Likely they will go in shorter and faster forward and that as we know can often trouble us.

We should, if we are fair dinkum, destroy these absolute shit stains on the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back