Preview Round 17 St.Kilda v Sydney 3.20pm at Marvel stadium (Battle of the Lake )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, I can remember any win for us was like a Premiership, loved going to that ground, loved those hot donuts and nothing better than drinking water out of that old lions head fountain, yeh always love my Swans👍 fabulous parking outside the ground, who could forget Cocky 😂 fabulous memories 👍
Yes , forgot about the fountain

Yeh, I can remember any win for us was like a Premiership, loved going to that ground, loved those hot donuts and nothing better than drinking water out of that old lions head fountain, yeh always love my Swans👍 fabulous parking outside the ground, who could forget Cocky 😂 fabulous memories 👍
30 posts in 11 years on Bigfooty.

Wow!

Several posters here rack up 30 posts in an hour (often they’re just Simpsons memes, or toastie recipes - but they still count).

Hope to see a bit more of you here fit 4 life !

How to watch on Fox Footy: From 3pm on Channel 503, with Kelli Underwood, Dermott Brereton & Cameron Mooney

There's something about Ross Lyon that's off-putting. A bit like Rodney Eade. I can't put my finger on it but I would like to see him removed from the AFL, so I hope we pump them by 80+
I'm the same with Craig McRae, there's something off-putting about him to me. I think his smirk out the side of his mouth as he talks is part of it, haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to the game. Fox or Roberts come back in For Harry. I think the players who are there do need a good rocket. Some of them might have swelled heads & have trouble getting through the door. A good wake up call last week, which showed we had to actually turn up & play to win games. Not just turn up. If we had a full compliment of mids I would have had several in the McGoos. Not good enough last week. Slaughtered by Freo because they did not put enough pressure on. Simple.

Yeah. I was being sarcastic because he brings it up every time. It's good that he can comment on one of our lesser known players though, most commentators know very little.

In my experience Dermie is very good if you're watching with someone who is new to Aussie Rules.

There's something about Ross Lyon that's off-putting. A bit like Rodney Eade. I can't put my finger on it but I would like to see him removed from the AFL, so I hope we pump them by 80+
Could it be that he was caught being a creep to a female staffer?

Or maybe that his players literally flee to other states to get away from him?

Or that he's pound for pound ruined more lives of his players than probably any coach in modern history?

Should I keep going, or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back