Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox and Nit Nat, who'd you trade out?

I'm looking to bring Kreuzer in (his form has been too good to ignore)

I got rid of Nat this week - much lower ceiling than Cox, and hasn't been working as hard. I suspect that he may not be at full fitness after watching his game a couple of weeks ago.

yep Nic Nat got hurt again today. bad choice to trade him in a few ago. i guess Kruz is the next best option

also do people think hibbered -> enright is a good choice, hibb seems to be slowing down as of late

I have Hibberd and I'm not happy with him either. However he probably will stay for another week since I have to deal with Watson and Blicavs/Nitnat this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thinking about trading Blicvas out for my M8
was set on picking Montagna but he was down,also considering Kornes but he doesnt seem to be a matchwinner. Cant believe I'm considering this guy but Stanton he's being doing well as of late.
So who should i pick Montagna, Kornes or Stanton

thinking about trading Blicvas out for my M8
was set on picking Montagna but he was down,also considering Kornes but he doesnt seem to be a matchwinner. Cant believe I'm considering this guy but Stanton he's being doing well as of late.
So who should i pick Montagna, Kornes or Stanton

I'd go Stanton or Kornes, but there is better options this week IMO

So many players I want to trade :( Terlich, Hartlett, Swallow, Ball, Caff, NicNat, Buddy. Suddenly Cotch is the least of my worries.

Watson -> Jelwood (over Barlow, 10k cheaper and has been on fire since returning from the bye)

Blicavs -> Hrovat (i need a good downgrade option, and Hrovat's low BE is too goo to pass. He'd be a handy M9 while making me some money)

I can choose basically any mid this week. No need to upgrade Macaffer or Goodes/Ellis just yet, I'd like to get my midfield sorted out first. I traded out Lewis Stevenson for Adam Oxley (for the cash) so I now have 190k left to spend.

Anyone got any suggestions? My lineup as it stands..

Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Jack, Selwood, Mundy, Titchell, Hutchings (Viney, Sheridan).

I can choose basically any mid this week. No need to upgrade Macaffer or Goodes/Ellis just yet, I'd like to get my midfield sorted out first. I traded out Lewis Stevenson for Adam Oxley (for the cash) so I now have 190k left to spend.

Anyone got any suggestions? My lineup as it stands..

Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Jack, Selwood, Mundy, Titchell, Hutchings (Viney, Sheridan).

Ryan Griffen all the way. For your M9 or M10 and put Hutchings as your emergency. Foolproof

fnij.jpg

Thinking Cox to Martin and Heartless to Jelwood.

Man those points on the bench are depressing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back