Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

So many players I want to trade :( Terlich, Hartlett, Swallow, Ball, Caff, NicNat, Buddy. Suddenly Cotch is the least of my worries.

For now I think I'll go

Caff> Lewis (good price at 395k)
Terlich> Grimes

Next week will have to get rid of two of Swallow, Ball, Franklin, NicNat.

I
Can only afford to swap either Titchell or Hutchings for him, can't really do too much with M9/M10 for now. Besides, Griffen is going to attract a few hard tags, won't he?
I'm sure he will, but honestly I don't think it'll effect him too badly. If we were better this year I'd back him for the brownlow. To do what he's done in a bottom 4 team is extraordinary

An interesting one. What has been affecting his scores recently and what makes you think he will get back to DT form soon?

I didn't see too much of the game on the weekend but I know he was on 40 odd in the second quarter but then injured his leg (?) which kept him off the field for a bit. Managed to squeeze 62. At his best he is a premium mid so he could be an absolute steal or he could be a huge bust.

Murphy would be a good M9 option, very cheap and only needed as backup.

Daw > Naismith
Goodes > Grimes

Thurlow -> Richmond
Redden -> J.Selwood

Redden has been terrible since I picked him up, Selwood is in some outstanding form of late (expect for the Freo game). Richmond allows me to swing Staker forward or back to cover any injuries in the time being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was around $20k short of getting Stevie J. Also who knows, the lad may get 1 or 2 weeks from the Tribunal. Either way I'm getting him next Sunday Night.

Earlier tonight it was Cox & Gibbs for Winderlich & Dempsey. Yes 5 Bombers in my lineup. Hello GWS.

Next Sunday Night Bartel & Deledio are on the chopping block. Just have enough for Deledio to Stevie J next week.

Thinking Hartlett/Goodes/Ellis>Grimes+Enright.

But who to keep out of those three? Leaning towards keeping Ellis because his role still seemed good vs GC, but was just awful conditions for DT.

You are kidding right? Why have you still got Ellis & Heartless (Hartlett)? Goodes is the no brainer to keep.

K Mart > Arnot
Staker > Grimes

Bit early on the Staker upgrade with a 6 BE but he's the only person I can really upgrade at the moment

K Mart unfortunately is dead wood, wish he could have got to like 280 but ahh well

Next week Crouch to an ultra premium and I am pretty much seeeeeet

Didn't poor old Grimsey get injured today? Concussion?

Pretty sure KMart may be back next round for Clinton Young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back