Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Swallow the hack out - Cornes in
K.Martin - Arnot to fund an upgrade next week
Not much else I can do with my team except for Terlich and Vlastuin as the rest are all averaging 95+ and I've got the top 8 mids.
Yet somehow I am sitting 4 wins outside the 8 in my league but a clear 2nd in total points.
Now it's down to tinkering on form/opposition.

I just go for the quick points. I traded gibbs for dempsey ha ha! And Cox for winderlich, Bombers playing gws this round coming. I'm just going for league wins. I'm 2 far back for overall. 11k or so I am at.

And want to check my team? sure, it's Madisons Marvels. I have my own problems aswell. Depends if ur going for the overall win or league win. But it's round 17 coming up, Missing out 1 week with Stevie J could be the difference between getting a 110+ form his replacement or a dissapointing 60-70 from a b grade player playing poorly that is usually on your bench.

I have Jordan Lewis on my bench to cover him, he's always good for an 80-90 and I'm ranked 209th so I have a minor chance. Your team is alright, Maybe your bench cover is letting you down with Stevenson and Docherty and the like being permanent donuts.

Not much else I can do with my team except for Terlich and Vlastuin as the rest are all averaging 95+ and I've got the top 8 mids.
Yet somehow I am sitting 4 wins outside the 8 in my league but a clear 2nd in total points.

Didnt Cornesy get a couple games?

Would like to get rid of Hamish but I don't have enough cash for the upgrade required. Terlich may have to go. I wouldn't be surprised if his scoring came down now that Grimesy is back.

I think Hamish might go alright this week but probably won't reach his BE of 115.

His four weeks prior to the last were serviceable, just need to weigh up a reasonable score v the price drop he will probably take into next week.

Is it just me or are our worst fears coming to pass, that all teams are starting to look the same.

For example, do you just about have all of these?:

DEF: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Ibbot, Terlich, Clisby

MID: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Jack, T Mitchell

RUCKS: Kruezer, Nichols

FWS: SJ, Bartel, Cox, JJK, Rock, Dusty,

Only a handful of PODs in each team, making it really difficult to make ground.

Keep an eye on the MRP, Cornes may be out for a bit.

Is it just me or are our worst fears coming to pass, that all teams are starting to look the same.

Yep, I have all but 2 of these guys and it seems so does everyone else in my league, not just making it hard to gain ground, but making it fairly boring :(

Hartlett > Malceski
or
Swallow > Okeefe/Griffen

Leaning towards option 1 this week as i believe it will net me more points. Thoughts?

Out of all of these guys I don't have... Terlich any more, never had clisby, never had jack or Barlow, Nichols on my bench, never had dusty, out of all of them I only have slight interest in getting maybe.. Barlow in the next 3 weeks, and maybe dusty into my mid for the dpp link fwd.

I'm avging 2000, ranked in the first 2%, so I'm no slouch in need of catch up.

Lol the guy I'm playing this week has a max if 5 players that aren't unique... Goddard, Nichols, bartel, and cox I think so far all I know that we both have...

I'll easily beat him.!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of all of these guys I don't have... Terlich any more, never had clisby, never had jack or Barlow, Nichols on my bench, never had dusty, out of all of them I only have slight interest in getting maybe.. Barlow in the next 3 weeks, and maybe dusty into my mid for the dpp link fwd.

I'm avging 2000, ranked in the first 2%, so I'm no slouch in need of catch up.

Lol the guy I'm playing this week has a max if 5 players that aren't unique... Goddard, Nichols, bartel, and cox I think so far all I know that we both have...

I'll easily beat him.!

Nice to hear, unfortunately I'm a slouch in need of a catch up :rolleyes:

Hartlett > Malceski
or
Swallow > Okeefe/Griffen

Leaning towards option 1 this week as i believe it will net me more points. Thoughts?

Yeah, option 1. As we all know Hartlett can spud it up seriously, and Swallow will still likely be OK for a round or two until upgraded (and will likely score more that Hart).

didnt go ibbo barlow or jjk ever bkos everyone got them in... k jack getting rid of this week for the same reason to many people have him now.... terlich no more clisby bench titch bench got 6 players owned by under 10% which isnt to bad

Bombers aren't going to drop him to the reserves when he is in form, out of contract at the end of the season when they are trying to get him to sign a new deal. Now that would just be silly.

Cox, Goldstein are in horrible form. Nic Nat is as flat as anything at the moment and will no doubt be rested this week to recharge his batteries leading up to the final rounds of the season.

Pyke? Serious? McEvoy would rather abuse his own players than to worry about his game play this season. Only Roughead and Minson I agree with.

TBC will get 95+ this week coming, that I can assure you. If he can get 105 vs Doggies, surely he'll get more than that vs a much worse GWS who probably wont win a game this season.

Been away from computer so late to return to this.

The ruckmen I listed are the 10 highest averaging ruckmen that have played against GWS this year (which is why the likes of Leuenberger, Jolly and Zac Clarke haven't been included since they didnt play against GWS either from injury, or their team hasn't played GWS yet.

Fact is, I remember you as the guy who voluntarily kept Justin Westhoff when he had a BE of 245 or something (with no other desparate trades), so I am surprised that you chose picking the 13th ranked ruckmen by average late in the season because of a 0 BE this week.

Anyway, gl I guess, and if you want to bet that Bellchambers gets more then 95.5 points, then I am willing to bet if someone is willing to hold the money for the bet, since the under is such a snap bet in that spot.

Been away from computer so late to return to this.

The ruckmen I listed are the 10 highest averaging ruckmen that have played against GWS this year (which is why the likes of Leuenberger, Jolly and Zac Clarke haven't been included since they didnt play against GWS either from injury, or their team hasn't played GWS yet.

Fact is, I remember you as the guy who voluntarily kept Justin Westhoff when he had a BE of 245 or something (with no other desparate trades), so I am surprised that you chose picking the 13th ranked ruckmen by average late in the season because of a 0 BE this week.

Anyway, gl I guess, and if you want to bet that Bellchambers gets more then 95.5 points, then I am willing to bet if someone is willing to hold the money for the bet, since the under is such a snap bet in that spot.
Do i get a cut when Belly scores massively under 95.5??

You'd think terlich low score would have been impacted by how well geelong play there fwd Line. I'm sure nobody got the ball.. But I upgraded him to malceski or w. E.

OUT: TERLICH (will drop in price and his hayday is OVER), SWALLOW BE 127 - will drop in price and is too up and down for me
IN: BOAK (medium BE, will dominate saints, no kornes, aim to trade out week after anyway), MALCESKI (best defender who isn't in my team already and low BE).

Cox, Goldstein are in horrible form. Nic Nat is as flat as anything at the moment and will no doubt be rested this week to recharge his batteries leading up to the final rounds of the season.
No doubt be rested? You seem fairly confident. Naita won't be rested this week against Mumford and Pyke. We have the Bulldogs and Gold Coast the next two weeks so if anything, he will be rested then.

No doubt be rested? You seem fairly confident. Naita won't be rested this week against Mumford and Pyke. We have the Bulldogs and Gold Coast the next two weeks so if anything, he will be rested then.

Nic Nat has been flat for a while now.

Nic Nat has been flat for a while now.
Yes I know he has. That's because he had OP during the summer, no pre season, missed the first five rounds, and is now hampered by a knee injury. Though saying "Nic Nat has been flat for a while now" has nothing to do with what I said about him being rested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back