Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I know he has. That's because he had OP during the summer, no pre season, missed the first five rounds, and is now hampered by a knee injury. Though saying "Nic Nat has been flat for a while now" has nothing to do with what I said about him being rested.

Just heard Nic Nat is on light duties at training today with Waters, Mackenzie, Brennan, Dick & Sinclair

Just heard Nic Nat is on light duties at training today with Waters, Mackenzie, Brennan, Dick & Sinclair
Yep, he's often on light duties because he's carrying an injury. We're still five days out from Sunday.

KMart to Arnot leaving $122k to play with but many options.

1) Dwyer to Enright/Mal/Ibbo/Shaw (via Staker DDP)

2) Terlich/Ellis to one of the above.

3) Cotchin/JOM up to someone.

Team is otherwise done. Any help??

Dangerfield out. Terlich has to stay, thanks to SJ suspension.

Danger and Martin OUT

Opinions

Stanton and Cloke

V

N Roo and Jelwood

Stants and Cloke, and cross your fingers they both bust out one of those random monster scores at the same time and win you the weekly.

Reversed my trade and have gone:

Watson -> Barlow
Blicavs -> Arnot

Originally went with Jelwood and Hrovat, but the possible tag from VanBerlo have me worried.

Going with Arnot instead of Hrovat also netted me more cash to play with next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

changed my mind about 6 times already.

Settled on:
Cox --> Kreuzer
Terlich --> Heppell
Decent trades imo

Kreuz in great form and Terlich set to lose some of his hard earned cash.

Anyone think Sidebottom with GCS and GWS in the next 2 could go big. Considering something different like Sidebottom (3%) to change up the monotony of taking the vanilla Stanton (16%).

Thinking of bringing in Montagna for Hutchings.. Thoughts? Keep in mind Kornes is out this week.
Large BE coming off a poor score. However, assuming at this stage money isn't really a concern.

Has been playing really well but faces Geelong, Hawthorn and Sydney as 3 of his next 5 opponents. (even though he tonned up against Geelong and Sydney earlier in year it still makes me worry a bit.)

Decent trades imo

Anyone think Sidebottom with GCS and GWS in the next 2 could go big. Considering something different like Sidebottom (3%) to change up the monotony of taking the vanilla Stanton (16%).

With Beams back to the side, I'm thinking Sidey might play of a fwd or back pocket role.

Decent trades imo

the other thing that has me concerned about Stanton is the tag. Watson is going to be injured for a couple more weeks, and id expect Stants to be in line for the hard tag before Heppell and Zaha.

stuck with nicnat, and can't get rid of him this week.
question is, should i start nicnat or nicholls?

Nicholls.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nic isn't named at all/another ruckman is brought in as a sub this week. He's sore as hell, and it's obviously affecting his performance. Sydney are a very hard running team, and I doubt that Nic Nat is going to be able to keep up.

I think I've just about settled on my trades barring any shock team selections:

K.Martin > Riewoldt (Neade to mid bench)
Blicavs > Arnot

Forward line complete - Johnson, Bartel, Riewoldt, Rockliff, Kennedy, Franklin (Dwyer, Staker). Still need to get rid of Franklin though if he doesn't turn it around.

Buddy OUT. I'd pencilled this one in for the whole week. Remember guys, in the last 2 weeks he's gone 57, 0. TOM LEE FFS went 57, 76.

Hitchcock > Osborn, Roughead DPPs
Buddy > Shaw, Staker DPPs

Def complete (albeit with Ellis as D7), FWD complete (Staker D7)
MID: complete next week with Titchell M8/9!
In other news, next week I've caught up to the rest of the competition LOL

stuck with nicnat, and can't get rid of him this week.
question is, should i start nicnat or nicholls?

I feel you man.. been trying to offload that Dic Nat for a few weeks now, but every week there's been other more pressing concerns. (This week SJ suspension and a bigger spud in Hartless to offload)
Last week gut was telling me to play Nicholls all week, but kept thinking that surely NN might lift for the big derby, so sure enough Nicholls that young gun knocks up a ton and I was desperately praying for a late out for NN or Cox which never happened. :(

Definitely fielding Nicholls this week, he's up against old man Hudson, so he should be too agile and hopefully rack up the uncontested possies as the Beard wont be able to chase him around all day.

NN has Pyke/Mummy and just Swans in general, tough game and of course the late withdrawal possibility which would be nice so he doesnt lose anymore cash!

So far I've gone Robinson > Malceski (using the Staker swap)

Will use my second trade on a forward upgrade since it looks rather weak with Stevie J and Buddy on the bench with Staker and Caff on the field, dunno who I'll pick to trade out though and for whom

Trade Caff I reckon. With Pies getting their MF back in order, Caff has gone back to his HF struggling-to-be-a-3rd-tall ways. He scored big when tagging or playing back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back