Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfield out for Barlow
Terlich out for either Enright or Malcheski.
Someone convince me which one I should bring in.

Dangerfield out for Barlow
Terlich out for either Enright or Malcheski.
Someone convince me which one I should bring in.

I'd go Enright, Mr Consistent and now rested. Sydney have a tough run ahead, I see McVeigh going huge in def, not so much Malceski.
Teams have changed the trades slightly

K.Mart > S. Colqhoun, his DEF/MID DPP helps a lot
B. Staker > J. Grimes
I'm tempted by Colquhoun as well, just worried about his lack of JS. But I suppose as D8/M10 it's not the end of the world.

Has anyone here paid attention to Tom Lee's playing style? is he worth starting this week? may have to due to the sj/buddy combo

Macaffer -> Martin (yep, I never had him but imo Macaffer will not score big again as he resumes his role as a forward flanker)
Terlich -> Grimes (unsure if Terls will return to his free-scoring ways and I think Grimes is worth a punt as his sub-affected 12 drops off)

Wish I could've gone to J Selwood or Cotchin but my mids are all decent enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Franklin>N.Riewoldt is a given.

Am I crazy to go Macaffer>Rowe? Would then swap Rowe with Cox and play Nicholls/Kreuzer as my rucks. Cox is then a forward (although seriously considering having him as an emergency and play Mayes).

Why don't you just go Macaffer to 89k ruck, swing Cox Fwd. You don't need to upgrade elsewhere?

Buddy > Lee

Thought Buddy would be an ok F7 emergency. Obviously not. Just a little cash grab trade. Lee will sit F8 for the rest of the year, but will be emergency this week as I'm playing Staker because of SJ suspension.

Cox > Kreuzer

Finally able to start some luxury trades - moving on under performing premos. Cox just looks old and tired and maybe carrying an injury. Expecting him to get rested as soon as our season is done, which will probably be after this Sunday. Trading the 14th best ruckman over the last 3 weeks to the #1 performed... no brainer imo.

Ended up with

Swallow -> Pendlebury
Franklin -> Rockliff

Wanted both Pendles and Rocky, but couldnt afford my preference of getting rid of Macaffer or Blicavs instead.

This includes holding Johnson for a week, but I didnt want to waste two trades getting him in and out.

Leaves me with bench cover this week of

Clisby
Blicavs
Nicholls
Lee

Which is reasonable, though sadly Staker and Macaffer both get games.

Next week, Johnson back onto the field, Macaffer becomes a premo midfielder, Rocky back to the forward line, and Blicavs becomes a rookie... EZ game.

Have traded Dangerfield to Barlow and am now tossing up who to trade Terlich to, planning on keeping Ellis as cover.

Current back line is: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hanley, Hartlett, Terlich (Ellis, Clisby)

Was probably leaning towards Malceski, but not 100% sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back