Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay. Now is the time to confess I have Brad Ebert in my side. Had him from the start because he always begins the season like a house on fire...

:'(

Ebert to non-spud and Collins to Castags?

Sell me on Oleg Markov... anyone? I didn't catch the game and know nothing about him. Also I don't like Richmond's run home, but he will get a lot of games at the MCG if he has a spot. :/

Otherwise:

Ablett -> Sidebum / Pendles / Conig / JPK / Barlow / etc.
Kerridge -> Zerret

Before this round started was gonna do something like:

Currie -> Naismith
Jansen -> Sidebum.

So pretty annoyed I'm not able to complete midfield.

In an ideal world I would make these 4 trades this week, why don't I get 4 trades and a wish? :'(

Kerridge -> Zerret
Ablett recovers miraculously to GOD MODE 120+ till end of season
KK -> Laird
Currie -> Naismith
Tom Phillips -> Oleg Markov :/

Last edited:
Sell me on Oleg Markov... anyone? I didn't catch the game and know nothing about him.

Otherwise:

Ablett -> Sidebum / Pendles / Conig / JPK / Barlow / etc.
Kerridge -> Zerret

Was really impressive. Fast, uses the ball well. Played a sweeper role across half back. Job security looks good. Price is the main issue because he was already $160k and will be $180k+ now.

Where do i start!!!??

Wanna get rid of DBJ, Currie and also have 2 nonplaying forward rookies in sam reid and tom phillips... + might have to force trade gablett

Want to get in Castags, Markov, Naismith, clay smith (maybe too late), sam michael

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage my 3 week plan is:

Gaz > Sloane
Kerridge > Steven
Blakley > Hodge (should get DEF dpp, can switch him back then upgrade a defender to a Neale type)

Was all set to go Kerridge > Steven this week which would have been absolutely perfect but ****ing Zaha ruined that didn't he :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back