Game Day Round 17 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Saturday July 6th 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate seriously do you know where in rebuild and rejuvenation. If you think kids all of sudden can play 4 quarters give me the secret formula. If anything it's the senior blokes should be carrying this team plenty out there.

We have many senior blokes out there. Our 2 prime mids are Hopper and Taranto both 26.

This club is a mess right now.

Go follow St.Kilda or Norf if having high expectations & standards isn't your thing...:$
Sorry buddy you need a reality check host of senior players retired last year, few more cooked this year and the same end is near and few senior blokes putting in and a few not and then a host of bunch of kids. It's call rebuild and rejuvenation.

Boo hoo
Boo hoo
Boo hoo
Boo hoo

Mate... I respect you as a poster, but this is childish. No, the umpiring is not why we are losing. I am not blaming the umps. I AM calling out poor/differing interpretations by the officials who are supposed to be adjudicating this game fairly. It isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why Baker should go. Doesn't stand up often enough when the chips are down... For someone who prides himself on competing, he has not given a yelp today...

**** you lot are a pack of annoying whinging pussies. I liked this place better before the flags. You all either got spoiled and turned into w***ers, or you're newcomer bandwagon sack lickers. Get ****ed all of you.
i remember my first gameday thread

Mate... I respect you as a poster, but this is childish. No, the umpiring is not why we are losing. I am not blaming the umps. I AM calling out poor/differing interpretations by the officials who are supposed to be adjudicating this game fairly. It isn't.
Bullshit Bullshit to many people blame the umpires instead of the pea 🫛 harted players. That put on the jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back