Game Day Round 17 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Saturday July 6th 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember that game against freo in perth last year we had 1 free at the start of the last qtr
I was at that game. And they were all whining about the umpiring. Pointed out the stats and they said it’s where you get them.

Is it any wonder that we are getting screwed by the umps when in thr last 5 games, Freo have conceded 11.8 free kicks against us, and receive 18.4.

A differential of 6.6.
Look lets be honest, the AFL needs one side to be enjoying their time in WA. With the hype around West Coast and Reid dying down at the moment, they need a WA side challenging for finals.

Nothing surer than the AFL trying to manufacture as much interest in the sport across the country through dodgy means.

If Richmond had called the AFL this week and said we want pick 1 so please make sure we get murdered by the umps, you would not be able to tell the difference from what we are watching here, it is laughable cheating.
The f......rs I mean the CFL have no shame. Confirmed when Dillon came out this week and said the umpiring never been better. Seems the CFL is run by failed lawyers lol

I was at that game. And they were all whining about the umpiring. Pointed out the stats and they said it’s where you get them.
that game was the biggest rort ive ever seen in the history of football

how can a team have 1 free kick for the whole game in the last quarter . our club is weak as piss

I did not know Fremantle had sent out their netball team, with all the passes being thrown.

Why do our players always get sidestepped so easily - watch their ****ing hips...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Tracey. Jacob Townsend from wish with a head like a dropped pie. Ugly Ku nt

freo getting looked after big time, not too mad since a loss is for us pretty advantageous given the season thus far

Small Forwards need to do more, work up the ground whatever. Sonsie, Mansell, Cumbo, Campbell, Baker and Bolton have 6 disposals between them.

Clearly explains why Graham gets picked as he also has 6 and 2 tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back