G Coast v Carlton - 10
Melbourne v North Melb - 24
Collingwood v GWS Giants - 40
Geelong v Saints - 7
Dockers v Adelaide - 10
Port Adelaide v Brisbane Lions - 10
W Bulldogs v WC Eagles - 19
Swans v Richmond - 19

Essendon vs. Hawthorn - by 5pts (47,453)
Gold Coast vs. Carlton - by 17pts (12,324)
Melbourne vs. North Melbourne - 42pts (15,483)
Collingwood vs. GWS - by 35pts (28,968)
Geelong vs. St Kilda - by 48pts (19,586)
Fremantle vs. Adelaide - by 3pts (34,286)
Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane - by 2pts 29,863)
Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast - by 51pts (17,429)
Sydney vs. Richmond - by 43pts (23,054)

Essendon vs Hawthorn 56 pts 50K
Gold Coast vs Carlton 5 pts 15k
Melbourne vs North Melbourne 65 pts 20k
Collingwood vs GWS 100 pts 40k
Geelong vs St. Kilda 27 pts 25k (not sure how much the gournd holds, about 80% full)
Fremantle vs Adelaide 13 pts 38k
Port vs Brisbane 2 pts 28k
WB vs West Coast 25 pts 28k
Sydney vs Richmond 37 pts 26k

Well...

- We were overrun in that 2012 GF, the extra days' break your mob had got you over the line, plus we still had the tail-end of that gastro virus running through the camp. It wasn't to be. In the 2011 Prelim, Collingwood completely outplayed us in the final term. Full credit to them. We shouldn't be labelled as 'finals chokers' just because we lost two close ones in consecutive seasons.

- Don't really care about Geelong tbh. We have wood over them when it matters: GF day. They'll never beat us on the biggest stage.

Wow, that's a new one:rolleyes:

Essendon vs. Hawthorn - by 35pts (45k)
Gold Coast vs. Carlton - by 15pts (15k)
Melbourne vs. North Melbourne - Draw (16k)
Collingwood vs. GWS - by 39pts (26k)
Geelong vs. St Kilda - by 28pts (26k)
Fremantle vs. Adelaide - by 71pts (32k)
Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane - by 2pts (27k)
Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast - by 31pts (20k)
Sydney vs. Richmond - by 42pts (30k)

I dont see freo smashing the crows by 71 points with our teams injuries.

More likey to see Freo score 71 points and win by 20.
Essendon vs. Hawthorn - by 25pts (47k
Gold Coast vs. Carlton - by 15pts (13k)
Melbourne vs. North Melbourne - 24 (11k)
Collingwood vs. GWS - by 49pts (36k)
Geelong vs. St Kilda - by 44pts (25k)
Fremantle vs. Adelaide - by 20pts (30k)
Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane - by 22pts (17k)
Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast - by 23pts (22k)
Sydney vs. Richmond - by 22pts (25k)

Essendon vs Hawthorn 3 points

Gold Coast vs Carlton 27 points

Melbourne vs North Melbourne 46 points

Collingwood vs GWS 80 points

Geelong vs St Kilda 15 points

Fremantle vs Adelaide 5 points

Port Adelaide vs Brisbane 38 points

Western Bulldogs vs West Coast 26 points

Sydney vs Richmond 10 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well...

- We were overrun in that 2012 GF, the extra days' break your mob had got you over the line, plus we still had the tail-end of that gastro virus running through the camp. It wasn't to be. In the 2011 Prelim, Collingwood completely outplayed us in the final term. Full credit to them. We shouldn't be labelled as 'finals chokers' just because we lost two close ones in consecutive seasons.

- Don't really care about Geelong tbh. We have wood over them when it matters: GF day. They'll never beat us on the biggest stage.
Fantastic read. Do you guys come together to workshop this stuff? Gastro viruses. Don't really care about Geelong. You're a funny, funny man.

Hawthorn (113) vs (80) Essendon Att: 50,000
Gold Coast (102) vs (100) Carlton Att: 17,000
North Melbourne (143) vs (83) Melbourne Att: 19,000
Collingwood (188) vs (50) Greater Western Sydney Att: 33,000
Fremantle (86) vs (53) Adelaide Att: 35,000
Geelong (105) vs (41) St. Kilda Att: 20,000
Port Adelaide (105) vs (95) Brisbane Lions Att: 23,000
West Coast (93) vs (87) Western Bulldogs Att: 18,000
Richmond (125) vs (94) Sydney Att: 26,000

Fantastic read. Do you guys come together to workshop this stuff? Gastro viruses. Don't really care about Geelong. You're a funny, funny man.

?

Luke Hodge was out the week before with Gastro. No doubt others in the club got it to.

I'm not saying that is why we lost, but there was Gastro running through the club in GF week.

Geelong can beat us how many times they please because really we won the game that we win H&A games to get to, the Grand Final.

Well...

I guess that gastro outweighed Goodes, Richards, Bolton and Mumford all being on one leg during the GF.

It was the only way I could get Adelaide a win as your defence will restrict our own opportunities.

I'm certainly not religious, but I couldn't help but say that you have completely missed the point of Luke 6:31 in your profile - the proverb is do to others "as you would have them do to you" not just "as they do to you". It's how you would want to be treated not simply how you are treated.

Unless, you are saying you'd like to be treated like a dick? If so, ignore this post.

Anyway, I digress...

Essendon v Hawthorn - 19
Gold Coast v Carlton - 16
Melbourne v North Melbourne - by 41
Collingwood v GWS - 78
Geelong v St Kilda - 61
Fremantle v Adelaide - 20
Port Adelaide v Brisbane - 26
Western Bulldogs v West Coast - 4
Sydney vs. Richmond - 9
Brad v Kanga - unanimous points decision.
It's hard to accept that the old champ who had his finger on the 'post' button at three quarter time in the last match of the round for years on end might be stepping into the ring for his last fight. The challenger might yet win the unified title, but I can't see Brad "I'm Bad" relinquishing the belt without one last, bruising 15-rounder. Crowd: Bigfooty

I'm certainly not religious, but I couldn't help but say that you have completely missed the point of Luke 6:31 in your profile - the proverb is do to others "as you would have them do to you" not just "as they do to you". It's how you would want to be treated not simply how you are treated.

Unless, you are saying you'd like to be treated like a dick? If so, ignore this post.

Anyway, I digress...
I try to lead by example, but some people are dicks, so I give it back to them.

I see it as them asking for it. Especially with the prior warning in my signature.

But yeah, if no one is a dick to me, the polite, kind, generous, funny Dirty Bird comes out :)

Geelong will most likely smash us, that's the smart money. But honestly, I have a sneaky feeling we may be able to cause the upset if all the stars align. Never say never, I wouldn't have predicted Gold Coast toppling the Pies last week so, keeping the faith!

Geelong will most likely smash us
I doubt it, the Saints haven't been thrashed this entire season (excluding the tigers match) and have generally been competitive all season, although it is at skilled (or whatever it's called these days), a place they haven't played at in years. One of the last times they played there they got a 120 point mauling i recall.

I'm not saying that is why we lost, but there was Gastro running through the club in GF week.

This line conjures up a terrible mental image.

I dont see freo smashing the crows by 71 points with our teams injuries.

More likey to see Freo score 71 points and win by 20.
Essendon vs. Hawthorn - by 25pts (47k
Gold Coast vs. Carlton - by 15pts (13k)
Melbourne vs. North Melbourne - 24 (11k)
Collingwood vs. GWS - by 49pts (36k)
Geelong vs. St Kilda - by 44pts (25k)
Fremantle vs. Adelaide - by 20pts (30k)
Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane - by 22pts (17k)
Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast - by 23pts (22k)
Sydney vs. Richmond - by 22pts (25k)
Ignore port_adelaide_1870. He doesn't know very much about AFL. He is also one of the most bias and ignorant posters on Big Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 18 predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back