Round 18 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets hope the BigFooty brag syndrome is out in force and my 2100 is a pretty good score.

Lets hope the BigFooty brag syndrome is out in force and my 2100 is a pretty good score.
Heck yes, people are definitely more inclined to post when they get a good score. 2100 is a good score in any week, of course "good" is a relative term and depends on what you're talking about but still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt was your worst of the season? That was only my 5th worst for the season... :p

I saw that post on FF. What does Ajit's gherkin mean or is that classified?

Hope so. 2140, will be frustrated if I drop from 13 with that.

Should be safe I would hope. It's never as bad as the score thread makes you think.

Hey, Lifelike, there is one :p

There's always one :p

As for this week, ended up on 1,842.

Copped a zero after NG Brown, my supposed cover for Chapman, was a late withdrawal.

Had two injuries in the Adelaide game. Knights, who no one else has, ended up on 24, and Porplyzia's contribution wasn't much better.

A 39 from Drummond didn't help, and neither did average scores from Goddard, Gilbee and Hayes. Cross and Simmonds weren't much better, but at least they're somewhat popular.

Having a captain score 73 capped off a more than forgettable round.

Now have to head into the next round with a potential suspension to Goddard and injury concerns to Knights, Hayes, Simmonds, Porplyzia and NG Brown.

Expecting a big drop from just outside the top 500, but there's always next week.

I saw that post on FF. What does Ajit's gherkin mean or is that classified?

Ever heard of an indian cricket player Agit Agarkar? Its a play on his name (last name pronounced A-ger-ker). Just something my mates and I call players - Anil Kumble is Anal Crumble... :D

Ever heard of an indian cricket player Agit Agarkar? Its a play on his name (last name pronounced A-ger-ker). Just something my mates and I call players - Anil Kumble is Anal Crumble... :D

I know Agit Agarkar - he scored a series of ducks against us a few years ago on a forgettable tour for him.

I have to think of a couple now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 18 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back