Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell to SJ
Goodes to Dell'Iio. He played well on the weekend, could he remain a F7?
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Thinking KMart to DMart, and Goodes to Enright

Pretty much completes my onfield side:
D: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Ibbotson, Enright, HShaw (Vlastuin, Clisby)
M: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Jack, Jelwood, Cotchin, SJ (Titchell, Hrovat)
R: Kreuzer, Nicholls (Osborne, McBean)
F: D.Martin, NRoo, Bartell, JJK, Lewis, Cox (Gray, Mayes)

Will probably change my mind, though...

Goodes for Oxley (dual position switch with Staker now as def emg)
Bartel for Hannebery, just over 300k in bank for a dual upgrade next week (hopefully)

Am looking at Neade > Carter, but unsure for my second trade. It's out of:

1. Goldy (Cox to rucks) > N. Riewoldt meaning my forwards and rucks are well and truly completed.
2. Jaeger > Barlow/Griffen/Masten meaning I only have one more upgrade in the mids to do to have a "complete" team.

What would people do?

Well who is another player, Forward/Back below $260 k that can be a decent back up.

Why at this stage of the year, with 2 trades a week would you be relying on a rookie as F7 cover? Everyone should have solid experienced back up on every line by now.

Not sure at this stage, struggling to find anybody I want to turf :confused:

If anything maybe Hrovat -> Bottom priced rookie, Titchell -> R.Griffen

Midfield of Gablett, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Griffen, Montagna, Stevie J, Cotchin (Ball, Rookie)

Then next week, swap Stevie J back forward and upgrade Staker to a Premo Mid. Team done with very solid back up on every line, giddy up :D

S. Mitchell > Griffen
Terlich > Enright

Leaves me a back 7 of Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Ibbotson, McKenzie, Enright and Hibberd. Not bad :)
Priddis is now my worst averaging midfielder. Looking to move him on after eagles play dogs and GC.
Hope Wilson isn't picked again for 1 more game. Then him to Clisby would be about the last downgrade for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current team is:

Def: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Gibbs, Ibbotson, Shaw EMG: Clisby, Webster

Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Stanton, Swallow, Redden, Jack, Ball, Mitchell EMG: Toumpas, Hrovat

Ruck: Nicholls, Simpson EMG: Rowe, Moller

Forward: S. Johnson, Bartel, Rockliff, Cox, Wright, Staker EMG: Monfries, Ben Kennedy

$230,000 in the bank, so can basically bring anyone in. Any tips? Really want to win my league H2H this week.

Current team is:

Def: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Gibbs, Ibbotson, Shaw EMG: Clisby, Webster

Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Stanton, Swallow, Redden, Jack, Ball, Mitchell EMG: Toumpas, Hrovat

Ruck: Nicholls, Simpson EMG: Rowe, Moller

Forward: S. Johnson, Bartel, Rockliff, Cox, Wright, Staker EMG: Monfries, Ben Kennedy

$230,000 in the bank, so can basically bring anyone in. Any tips? Really want to win my league H2H this week.
Kruezer for sure comes in.

Then I would get a forward. N Roo or Cloke would be my choice.

Does Simpson and Monfries gets this done?

I think I will pick up Beams this week/. Money is no issue for me and won't be an issue in the future so I don't have to worry about saving anything for a rainy day.

Bit undecided on who to trade out though.

Worried that Stanton's scoring may suffer with Watson out for the DT season as he will be targeted for the number one tag week in week out.

To be honest, there is no way I am trading Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Griffen, Barlow or ROK.

The only other option would be to get rid of Cotchin but he is starting to play well again and I don't mind his upcoming fixture

Kruezer for sure comes in.

Then I would get a forward. N Roo or Cloke would be my choice.

Does Simpson and Monfries gets this done?

Simpson is doing so well though! I feel like my rucks are trucking along fine.

You don't think I need to bring in someone like Swan? I originally thought to bring in Barlow and N. Roo for Monfries and Swallow?

Terlich to Ricky Henderson
Kyle Martin to a rookie unless he gets a game against the giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back