Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hanley out means I have to keep freakin NicNat for another week (if he even plays).

Hanley> Cloke (Staker DPP)
Swallow> Murphy

Need one of hartlett or gibbs to go, which one do you think will perform better? Gibbs Is pissing me off with his 60s lately, hartlett pisses me off occasionally but happy with his 90s lately.

Hanley out is a huge spanner for me.
Backing Gibbs to improve, since he's been tagging the past few weeks a role shift will see him back to his best I reckon.
Goldstein gets one more week since its v Melbourne.

Hanley > McKenzie

Who do I choose out of Cotchin, Jack, Dusty? I already have ROK, Hannebery, Titchell so another Swan scares me, but I reckon Jack will go well again this week.

I'm considering Priddis.. always seems to score consistently over 100 (at least since round 8... only 3 <100) and he's our sole clearance player.

I've got him, and am looking to trade him out after our game next week against Gold Coast (to Beams). We then play Essendon, Geelong, Collingwood and Adelaide as our last four games.

I'd go someone like Cotchin or J. Selwood over Priddis.

I've got him, and am looking to trade him out after our game next week against Gold Coast (to Beams). We then play Essendon, Geelong, Collingwood and Adelaide as our last four games.

I'd go someone like Cotchin or J. Selwood over Priddis.
I've got Jelwood, Cotchin I had earlier in the season. I traded out Jack last week, can't afford premos scoring under 100. I have Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Barlow, Montagna, Griffen, Jelwood so just need to fill the last spot.. $525k to spend on it.. Hmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got Jelwood, Cotchin I had earlier in the season. I traded out Jack last week, can't afford premos scoring under 100. I have Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Barlow, Montagna, Griffen, Jelwood so just need to fill the last spot.. $525k to spend on it.. Hmm.

That's one hell of a midfield. Pretty much the top 7 mids. If you could do another trade this week and get Beams in next week that's one option. O'Keefe may be an injury risk. Mundy could benefit from the Dockers good run home. I think Priddis is decent after considering it.

That's one hell of a midfield. Pretty much the top 7 mids. If you could do another trade this week and get Beams in next week that's one option. O'Keefe may be an injury risk. Mundy could benefit from the Dockers good run home. I think Priddis is decent after considering it.
Yeah I looked at Beams and thought I will wait until next week for him. Perhaps I could leave Titchell in this week and deal with the defence instead, then next week downgrade someone to an 89k rook and then trade in Titch for Beams. After all at the moment I'm fielding Clisby, so the latter option maybe more prudent.

Mundy? Freo have a very nice run home, average over the last 4 is great, or is having two Freo mids too much to bear for a weagles fan? :p

As for me Hanley out means I have to hold Bartel and delay downgrading Hrovat, but it's not too bad, he still has a really low be and it's a straight swap Stevie J for Bartel from Fwd to my mid bench.

So going Hanley to Ricky Henderschlong! and Titchell to Hannebery, next week Staker to Mundy, Bartel back fwd and team is done with cover on the bench of Terlich, Ball, Nicholls and Bartel! Happy times! :D

Why is O'Keefe an injury risk? Hope I haven't missed anything

He was subbed out last game. Maybe he was just being rested I'm not sure. I'm not confident it was definitely injury related, maybe I made that up.

phew, had me worried!

Going off the swans board, I think he was being rested. A few of them seemed upset at the decision considering the game was still on the line at that stage, although from my perspective we were not even close :(

phew, had me worried!

Going off the swans board, I think he was being rested. A few of them seemed upset at the decision considering the game was still on the line at that stage, although from my perspective we were not even close :(

Yeah sorry for the scare :)

I based my decision to bring in Griffen over ROK this week on his resting, but maybe it isn't relevant. I'm still going to choose Griffen.

Bennedy to Carter
Goodes to Hendo (need a POD to get myself into the top 8)

Hendo has always played a really good fantasy game, it's just his consistency that's been the problem. He's playing the loose role down back really well for us atm, and is our best user by foot back there, so we'll always look to go to him. Picked him up in my Elite side 3 weeks ago and have reaped the rewards since, so hopefully the form continues!

Only other guy I was thinking of was Hanley, and he's gone now anyway.

Yeah sorry for the scare :)

I based my decision to bring in Griffen over ROK this week on his resting, but maybe it isn't relevant. I'm still going to choose Griffen.

Griffen is in seriously good form. I'd say good decision. I like his run coming up too. I'm worried that ROK relies a little too much on tackling to score well. Although he is a tackle machine so hopefully he keeps going at the pace he is going at. Glad that Hanna, Kennedy and Jack had stellar games on the weekend, means the attention should go to them ahead of ROK which I guess it sort of already does at this stage anyway.

I have both right now, will probably try and pick up Beams this week. But my mids are stacked and I need to choose to lay off someone. At the moment I'm tossing up getting rid of Stanton or Cotchin - seriously leaning towards Stanton though

Need one of hartlett or gibbs to go, which one do you think will perform better? Gibbs Is pissing me off with his 60s lately, hartlett pisses me off occasionally but happy with his 90s lately.

I haven't been following Gibbs much lately, but last week he was being used as a tagger. However if Robbo is back Gibbs should hopefully return to a more normal HB/mid role. Hart on the other hand will possibly score a couple more sub 50's over the next few weeks as he'll likely get tagged occasionally.

So Hart out, keep Gibbs (but... everyone has Gibbs and not many Hart, so you could try the opposite to be more unique).

which two should i get out of enright, ibbotson, mckenzie, malceski?

At this point any combination is pretty much as good as another. But if you had to push me Malc and Enright are fairly consistent and play fairly DT friendly roles, also a lot of people have Ibbot so avoiding him might be good for a pod.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back