Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Cameron! Glad you could finally make it, took you long enough!! Now I need you to moo for the rest of the season. Have carried Frampton and Cameron all year, missed OMac, so could really do with another cash cow

I can get rid of OMac in peace now!
Or will he be dropped next week haha

Well I've left Sicily for another week as I figure he isn't going to go backwards...swapped our OMac for Cameron (finally!), and also brought in Dangerfield for Stephenson. Good to have Murray back, means I don't have to make another trade.

Team now looks:
B: Murray, Laird, Lloyd, Yeo, Doedee, Tom McDonald (Brad Lynch, Joel Smith)
M: Titch, Heeney, Cogs, Narkle, Tadams, Brayshaw (Melbourne), Josh Kelly, Gibbs (Freo Brayshaw, Sier)
R: Martin, Gawn (Cameron, Flynn)
F: Smith, Ahern, Ronke, Westhoff, McLean, Danger (Sicily, Giro)

Next week will probably look to swap Sicily for Ryan and Freo Brayshaw for Gaff as I have $388k in the bank.

I'm interested in Mitch Wallis at his price. Pretty consistent 75-100 scorer to hold down an F6 spot. Allows me to bring in Brayshaw for Hibberd in my backline if I opt for Sicily > Wallis. Thoughts?

My other trades options are:

Hibberd and Sicily > Hurn and Heeney
Hibberd and Sicily > Tuohy and Danger

Hmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested in Mitch Wallis at his price. Pretty consistent 75-100 scorer to hold down an F6 spot. Allows me to bring in Brayshaw for Hibberd in my backline if I opt for Sicily > Wallis. Thoughts?

My other trades options are:

Hibberd and Sicily > Hurn and Heeney
Hibberd and Sicily > Tuohy and Danger

Hmm.

So essentially:

Hurn + Heeney - easily the safest option, Heeney the #1 forward (even more than Danger IMO)
Tuohy + Danger - lots of games at KP
Brayshaw + Wallis - Wallis would need to match likely 85-90 average of Hurn/Tuohy to make it worthwhile.

I have a similar dilemma this week, and am option Heeney > Danger. I'm not convinced by Hurn but am moreso than Tuohy, so would go option #1.

Does the WB fixture analysis particularly excite?

Well with dcam named I have three ruckman so nicnat can sit on the pine for 1 week then and I’ll roll the dice on dcam over mcinernryryryryrn? Allowing me to at least generate some future cash for macrae while I fix up Sicily and nicnat disaster

Can't argue with getting Macrae. If so easily take JdG and keep McLean.

Two rookies on field though - any chance you can down/up to get Battle to a bigger gun eg. Dangerfield/Westhoff up forward, or swing McLean forward and get a Shuey type in the mids?

Unfortunately no, but can certainly do the upgrade next week. Aiming for Battle to Danger next week.

Reckon pull the trigger and upgrade JDG?

Looks like I'm 10k short on McRae if I trade JDG. Could either turn him into Coniglio or Oliver or turn McLean into McRae.

Last edited:
Unfortunately no, but can certainly do the upgrade next week. Aiming for Battle to Danger next week.

Reckon pull the trigger and upgrade JDG?

Looks like I'm 10k short on McRae if I trade JDG. Could either turn him into Coniglio or Oliver or turn McLean into McRae.

So you could do McLean -> Macrae this week, Battle -> Danger next week? Sounds good.

I'm thinking of Macrae as equivalent to Titch from here so is a higher priority than Cogs or Oliver IMO.

So you could do McLean -> Macrae this week, Battle -> Danger next week? Sounds good.

I'm thinking of Macrae as equivalent to Titch from here so is a higher priority than Cogs or Oliver IMO.

I appreciate the advice. Thanks mate :)

So essentially:

Hurn + Heeney - easily the safest option, Heeney the #1 forward (even more than Danger IMO)
Tuohy + Danger - lots of games at KP
Brayshaw + Wallis - Wallis would need to match likely 85-90 average of Hurn/Tuohy to make it worthwhile.

I have a similar dilemma this week, and am option Heeney > Danger. I'm not convinced by Hurn but am moreso than Tuohy, so would go option #1.

Does the WB fixture analysis particularly excite?

Dogs fixture isn’t great but not the worst. I could also go Danger and someone like unique like Jayden Short or Jordan Lewis? Maybe even Goddard? Although that would give me four Bombers players.

Essentially anyone I choose will be better than Hibberd sitting at D6 at least.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back