Preview Round 18 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Sat 16th July 4.35 SONSIE Debuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's definitely confirmed George and Aartsy omitted ?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
Dont get too excited
Aarts is emergency

Findlay kills us every time, certified richmond hater

Bring the lube
I don't want you worrying about Findlay my boy so may I distract your anxieties by pointing out that Rebeschini the rat is the one we have to watch 🤔

Hates us with a passion.

Rebeschini, I have no idea who you are bro so if you are trawling these boards turn a couple of blind eyes at this post (just like you will on game day when Shorty smacks the ball out of someones hands after they've been paid a mark) and may you enjoy a peaceful evening... and, you aren't a rat.

Who are our small forwards?
when the ball hits the deck, I hope it doesn’t rebound easily.
Bit worried the week Norf sack the coach and the caretaker comes in saying he will throw caution to the wind, the ball will be rebounding like crazy and we drop all pressure smalls.

Last edited:
They’d better mark it because it’s coming straight back out again unless they have something up their sleeve.
imagine playing this forward line against melbourne

Cumbers is a very strong one grab mark. Thought he did quite well up in the slippery conditions in QLD. Under the roof at Marvel I'm backing him in for a big game clunking marks kicking goals as all of Norf's focus will be on trying to contain JR8, Balta, Gibcus. Don't think Norf have a direct matchup for Cumbers.

Can't believe I actually like the changes for once.

Although I'd probably have kept M Rioli instead of Sonsie for this week, as I think his pressure would have been important for team balance. And unlike Aarts and Castagna, he actually has some class, skill and upside to persist with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would trade him to another club and pay his whole wage so then the other team can find out what we have been going through
The big issue is why is he being picked? He has played a role for us and 3 time premiership player, so respect to him, but has been terribly out of form for a while and has no confidence. His kicking technique is terrible, which hasn't been addressed, so a bit confusing.

Bit worried the week Norf sack the coach and caretaker comes in saying he will throw caution to the wind the ball will be rebounding like crazy and we drop all pressure smalls.
On current form I'll take Baker, Cumberland and Gibcus playing forward ahead of George,Aarts and Soldo anytime thanks.

Add to that Balta moves better defensively than Lynch.

MRJ a bit stiff but he will be back.

Think about this. With all due respect to George but If Vlas didn't have a brain fade and had played last week and George hadn't played we win that game every single day of the week.
Think about this if Vlastuin played last week we'd probably have won regardless and George & Aarts would still be in the side.

Cumbers is a very strong one grab mark. Thought he did quite well up in the slippery conditions in QLD. Under the roof at Marvel I'm backing him in for a big game clunking marks kicking goals as all of Norf's focus will be on trying to contain JR8, Balta, Gibcus. Don't think Norf have a direct matchup for Cumbers.
CUMBO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back