Unofficial Preview Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Rohan to play his one good game of the year against us. Take that to the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Q isn’t good enough to play his natural position he shouldn’t play at all. Absolute ghost.

Out: Q, Mihocek
In: Noble, McInnes
Yeah he was terribly disappointing. Had hoped he could make an impact on the wing.
I think it might be time for him to play some VFL and give the next in line a go. Been poor all year.

Howe
Sidebottom
Cox
Miocheck(Injury Prone)
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Until tonight this was chalked up as an easy win. But now you’d have Geelong favourites to dispatch a non top 8 team which they have done most weeks.

Beating us won’t improve their record v top 8 sides.

Not wrong. I had 2 wins chalked in against Essendon and Geelong a couple of weeks back. We've played worse since De Goey and co. have come back.

Not wrong. I had 2 wins chalked in against Essendon and Geelong a couple of weeks back. We've played worse since De Goey and co. have come back.
That’s what I was worried about. Either underdone or rely too much on them etc. who knows. Just not our year this year.

Can we play Reef before he requests a trade and our stocks of promising young players further diminishes?
lol he’s promising is he? How long can someone be promising before you realise they ain’t. He’s first on my delist list. The club has realised this that’s why he’s in the VFL. Time for bf to move on too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back