Game Day Round 19, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree about the impact of a big loss, am a bit concerned in light of last year’s preliminary final and what geelong did to the bombers last week.

Did hear Fagan say recently that we were cooked going into that prelim.
Bombers have looked shot for a few weeks now. So I'm a touch less concerned about Geelong touching them up.

I think the boys bounce back this week. Was a horrible result last week but not a bad loss. We took on a team that for the most part has had our measure considerably and if it wasn't for 20 mins of poor footy we probably could have won by 20+ at their home ground. Now of course that didn't go our way. But if the boys have been honest with themselves then they hit back hard.

Hey guys. Do you know what local radio station I can listen to at the game? I’m attending today and like to listen to commentary on the old analog radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Do you know what local radio station I can listen to at the game? I’m attending today and like to listen to commentary on the old analog radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try Triple M 104.5...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love these twilight matches. Lions members get to stare into the sun for a quarter and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back