Round 19 Captains (Multi-Bye-Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep or Monty i guess would be in the same boat.

Don't mind Pendles vs Bombers either although I expect a better showing from us this week. Probably depends on if Hocking is back I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddard v Gold Coast looks to be apretty safe bet on current form.

I don't know about goddard this week, he tends to come out with an 'I don't care attitude' and looks disinterested against some of the weaker sides. He plays his best against the so called better teams, obviously needs extra motivation to get up.

With Roo out Goddard will probably be our captain this week. The extra responsibility might motivate him to have a big game.

Montagna has been playing HBF/mid last couple weeks for a couple of big scores. Gold Coast do not man up/don't have the fitness and I've noticed they allow teams to have easy ball out of the backline hoping to turn it over up the field. Reckon he will rack up 35 touches and 7 or 8 marks. Will love running around on his own.

Montagna it is. Goddard will be in the same boat too.

I don't know about goddard this week, he tends to come out with an 'I don't care attitude' and looks disinterested against some of the weaker sides. He plays his best against the so called better teams, obviously needs extra motivation to get up.

I'll give him the captain job anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Captains (Multi-Bye-Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back