Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,990 and lost around 6k in rank to now sit back in 13k - which is where I was 4 weeks back!

Absolutely putridddd! In fact, I have no idea how my team scored that badly considering I was making solid ground, with a rank rise of 3k the week prior and sitting at 7,956th.

Obviously, my so called premos in Walsh, Steele, Bont, Green, English all shat the bed, whilst Gawn as El Capitano cooked me. But weird, as I figured most of those wouldn't be unique players to hurt me in isolation. I guess most don't have all of these spuderemos!?

And of course, Jones cooking his hamstring and getting subbed a huge kick in the back for good measure!

I guess 16 premos isn't the answer and upgraded all for nothing? 😢

View attachment 1996387
I can share your angst .....currently I'm having one good week, then one bad week with my side

Our "celebrated" midfielders are letting us down ....whilst fringe players go huge

One week Marshall pulls a 62 / 73 .....then he pulls out a 164 / 171 .....WTF !!

I feel I'm a bit behind in getting Rookies off field .....I'll be down to 4 after this week ....IMO one behind some of the leaders still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back