Game Day Round 19: Lions vs Hawks Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My head hurts, my sinuses are blocked, my throat hurts, I'm coughing up phlegm on the regular, I rattle with all the pills I've been taking and if the Lions don't win today I'm going to sulk.

Also Monday is going to be my one-month anniversary of quitting ciggies. Yay me!

EDIT: We haven't lost since I quit smoking. Coincidence?

Good on you mate. Great little milestone! Keep staying strong!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have the feeling Clarko will be bringing out his bag of tricks today. Will be interesting to see what the Hawks bring to the table.

Harris is a massive loss, but Walker has shown he can step up when needed. Hoping Adams will continue to improve after a great second half against Norf.

C’mon boys, let’s do it for Dizzy and lock in that finals spot!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ben McEvoy will be dangerous though, in the ruck, around the ground and floating forward clunking a mark, Stef and O will need to watch him closely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been all over the shop with our 1st quarters this year, here's hoping for a quick start today ah la Adelaide Oval a couple of weeks ago, although we have shown an ability to come back from a slow start this year, makes for very nerve wracking viewing though.

If I forcefully punch the armrest on my recliner early in the game it's not usually a good sign.

Come on boys grab this chance, a win has us securely in the top 4 and 2 games clear of 5th, WOW!

Ceglar and Big Boy both can be dangerous marks up forward. Apparently McStay is a much better kick than Ceglar:)

Amazing how the Hawks have played 9 top 8 teams (10th today) and we’ve played 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back