Round 19 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurn missing another week sucks bad for me. Why does it have to be my defenders missing games when I have reasonable cover everywhere else.

I have 6 trades and planned on moving Witherden out this week. But I have no cover for Hurn (Burgess is named on the extended bench but he may as well be a donut even if he plays).

I can go Answerth -> Snelling and Witherden -> Whitfield and cop a donut/Burgess 30.

Or I can trade Burgess and send Answerth back as cover for Hurn, bring in Snelling and trade Witherden for Stewart or Salem. Not enough cash for Whitfield though.

Or I can sideways Hurn to Stewart/Salem and keep Witherden. But I hate to do that with Hurn a sure thing to come back next week. Also Witherden.

So it comes down to:

(A) Whitfield + donut/Burgess (2 trades, Hurn back next week, Burgess "cover" after that)
(B) Stewart/Salem + Answerth (2 trades, Hurn back next week, Answerth cover after that, probably never get Whitfield if i do this)
(C) Stewart/Salem + Witherden (1 trade, Burgess "cover")

Hurn missing another week sucks bad for me. Why does it have to be my defenders missing games when I have reasonable cover everywhere else.

I have 6 trades and planned on moving Witherden out this week. But I have no cover for Hurn (Burgess is named on the extended bench but he may as well be a donut even if he plays).

I can go Answerth -> Snelling and Witherden -> Whitfield and cop a donut/Burgess 30.

Or I can trade Burgess and send Answerth back as cover for Hurn, bring in Snelling and trade Witherden for Stewart or Salem. Not enough cash for Whitfield though.

Or I can sideways Hurn to Stewart/Salem and keep Witherden. But I hate to do that with Hurn a sure thing to come back next week. Also Witherden.

So it comes down to:

(A) Whitfield + donut/Burgess (2 trades, Hurn back next week, Burgess "cover" after that)
(B) Stewart/Salem + Answerth (2 trades, Hurn back next week, Answerth cover after that, probably never get Whitfield if i do this)
(C) Stewart/Salem + Witherden (1 trade, Burgess "cover")

View attachment 715195
What about a touch early on Chol.
Out Chol, Burgess fwd, answerth back, Snelling in.
Witherden to whit?

What rooks have best js? Thinking downgrade to Hill on the bubble or go early on Snelling or others?

Whitfield, just have to take the risk of him being smashed every week because he is the best fantasy player in the game.

You’re right but going to cop the 60 point hit and keep Sicily and trades...still 4 rounds to go after this week and trades will be absolute gold...players from bottom 8 teams will be sent for early surgery from next week and players will be rested...can’t afford to have spuds like answerth, logue and burgess on field.

just don't do what I did and trade him to Murphy. I still can't believe Murphy is sitting in my team right now, putrid move by me. I think I've just traded one spud for another.
Bringing in Murph was a textbook example of a RnW 2019 trade, you were never going to get away from it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't tell me that Bradkli has started the round 19 discussion thread? I can't see one, so I assume this to be the case.
If so, I might have to start one just for all the Bradkli ignores.

Please don't tell me that Bradkli has started the round 19 discussion thread? I can't see one, so I assume this to be the case.
If so, I might have to start one just for all the Bradkli ignores.

Bradkli likes this

I just went Sicily --> Whitfield

Leaves me with 5 Trades, 150k and a bench player worth over 400k on each section of the bench for trade fodder in finals.

I think there are some decent back up bench warmers coming along just in time so think Ill keep Brayspud one more week as I find in the past if I burn all but 1-2 trades leading up to finals I cop injuries out of no where then by the GF I have no trades left....

Back end of my midfield is awful with Sloane, Cripps, Murphy, Setters/Duurs.

Need to bring in a promo mid this week, Treloar was the one I missed. So who to downgrade out of Duurs, Setters and Guthrie? With Selwood back, I think Guthrie will spend even less TOG...maybe he will play a seagull role at half back though. Would appreciate the BEs of those guys! Any advice would be great, I make too many rookie errors

Back end of my midfield is awful with Sloane, Cripps, Murphy, Setters/Duurs.

Need to bring in a promo mid this week, Treloar was the one I missed. So who to downgrade out of Duurs, Setters and Guthrie? With Selwood back, I think Guthrie will spend even less TOG...maybe he will play a seagull role at half back though. Would appreciate the BEs of those guys! Any advice would be great, I make too many rookie errors

Duurs 56
Setters 63
Guthrie 62

I've actually not traded for once.

Should have an easy win in my league, then will down grade upgrade next week for finals and 1 trade left after that.

Went out straight sets last year so trying to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back