Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless you have injuries fixing rookies should be your #1 priority this week.

Which is hard to do with no cash generation from the existing rookies. Bringing in new duds is just a waste of trades.

I think I'll be holding Taranto, I expect him to be named again as Muz went down. His score wasn't good but it was in his first game in team getting smashed around the ground by a strong opposition away from home. Everything he has shown last year and in the JLT would lead me to believe that he'll average upwards of 65 and he will absolutely do much better against GC at home.

I think I'll be holding Taranto, I expect him to be named again as Muz went down. His score wasn't good but it was in his first game in team getting smashed around the ground by a strong opposition away from home. Everything he has shown last year and in the JLT would lead me to believe that he'll average upwards of 65 and he will absolutely do much better against GC at home.

Completely agree with your points on Taranto and O'Meara. Too many people are getting carried away after one round.

another Thursday game this week going with VC on Treloar...it is a loop hole round i guess?

though i think Gaff could go massive this week regardless.

Completely agree with your points on Taranto and O'Meara. Too many people are getting carried away after one round.
At the moment I've gone Taranto -> Miles and Lloyd -> Adams. I didn't exactly want to trade out Taranto, but was only way I could get the cash to pick up Adams.

I suppose another option would be to go Shaw -> Adams and swap a dud rookie, which is probably better for cash generation but hurts my scoring capability. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The discussion started because a bloke was talking about trading Laird.
And the post I responded to was talking about trading out "underperforming rookies, players at new clubs or coming back from long term injuries." All of which are rightly in the gun.

Same, watch thousands of people trade him this week then he will get at least a 70 this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

if the crows turn up like they did against GWS i'd expect another so so performance from JOM.
3 points at quarter time (including 2 frees against), 62 points in the final 3 quarters. He looked much more comfortable as the game wore on.

I think he is being culled as so many 150k rookies went no where which means you have to downgrade someone else to upgrade one of your spud rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back