Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddy - Hannan
Mountford - Miles
Very last minute after the sunday teams were named.
Taranto survived the chopping block but no emergency ruck is worrying me with Gawns question mark.
That's why I traded him. We'll see how he goes. I know if I held him he'd be a late out with no cover and now that I've traded he'll come out and blitz it haha.

That's why I traded him. We'll see how he goes. I know if I held him he'd be a late out with no cover and now that I've traded he'll come out and blitz it haha.
Haha can't win mate.
I'll be devastated if he doesn't get up.
The only thing saving me will be his ownership percentage and most teams in the same boat.

"THERE are doubts over the fitness of North Melbourne’s Todd Goldstein for this weekend’s clash with Geelong after the ruckman left training on crutches on Friday.
Although the severity of Goldstein’s injury is not yet known, it’s unlikely he will be available for the side’s Round 2 clash with the Cats at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.
Majak Daw was one of four inclusions for the Roos ahead of the match, with fellow ruckman Braydon Preuss also now a chance to return to the side after he was initially omitted."

This could be good a blessing in disguise

"THERE are doubts over the fitness of North Melbourne’s Todd Goldstein for this weekend’s clash with Geelong after the ruckman left training on crutches on Friday.
Although the severity of Goldstein’s injury is not yet known, it’s unlikely he will be available for the side’s Round 2 clash with the Cats at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.
Majak Daw was one of four inclusions for the Roos ahead of the match, with fellow ruckman Braydon Preuss also now a chance to return to the side after he was initially omitted."

This could be good a blessing in disguise

Could be costly if anyone used preuss as a loophole option.

April fools joke?
Better not be, people should have better etiquette than to mess with footy ins and outs.

Not an April fools. Check the AFL website. Article was released about an hour ago about goldy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back